Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I ****ing love how Trump now keeps trying various Twitter backdoors and keeps getting pwned every single time.

It's like a guy who's girlfriend breaks up with him and he keeps trying to call her friends to get in touch with her and they all just hang up on him.   :ols:

A word of caution

im personally aware of a situation where a person went to dc just to see what was going on. I’ve got a few friends like that - just always attracted to the circus. Just want to be there. 

And “there” is a pretty large area. Not everyone went to the Capitol. Not everyone that went to the Capitol went in the Capitol. 

found themselves in an opportunity to take a picture that seemed funny and a “man I did that saw that, it was crazy, look at this stupid photo i took” thing you won’t run into others that have the story

shared the photo. 

eventually got around to getting home and turning on the tv. What they saw when they were there wasn’t what we saw watching on tv. What they thought when they were there wasn’t was they thought when they watched it in tv. 

Conversations were had about that picture that was sent between everyone involved. 

perspective is a mother ****er. 

think about what kind of picture shows the people you know were there that we have a problem with. Think about what a picture might look like that matches what I described. 

Even good or decent people make bad decisions. 

just consider it. 

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

WTF?????

Focus on his agenda?  I believe his schedule was posted somewhere and it was "having many calls and meetings."   Some agenda.  All his calls and meetings will be about how to get back on Twitter or shut down twitter or whatever.

And this just shows what I said about Graham yesterday.  Two-faced POS.  Wormtongue.

A recent picture of him and his butt buddy Trump:

1520116557342?e=1613001600&v=beta&t=1qMr

35 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I ****ing love how Trump now keeps trying various Twitter backdoors and keeps getting pwned every single time.

It's like a guy who's girlfriend breaks up with him and he keeps trying to call her friends to get in touch with her and they all just hang up on him.   :ols:

Nah. It's more like the looneys that we've kicked out of here only to keep coming make to try & post in Tailgate. 

@Jumbo I wonder what Twitter pays cause you know.... :) 

I saw a video just now of the rioters crushing a cop in the door, he eventually was able to get out on the side of his fellow officers.  I have no idea what is was they were guarding behind those doors, but it looked like some kind of hallway that leads to somewhere not yet occupied.  Those cops were guarding it way more than I had seen any cops guarding anything that day so I wonder if that hallway led to where the lawmakers were hiding?

Supposedly there was a flyer for this event on social media  up since December which referenced the people overthrowing the gov't and there were lots of "Hang Mike Pence" chants going on before the rush to the doors began.  

I am starting to believe it wasn't a coincidence that security for this event was so lax.  Almost seems like Trump's last gasp at holding onto power wasn't the Supreme Court, and instead a possible outcome from this riot.  

Archived