Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Sidney Powell Sued by Dominion for $1.3 Billion Over Vote-Fraud Claims

Former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell was sued for defamation by the voting-machine company she repeatedly placed at the center of a vast and unfounded election conspiracy that she claimed switched votes to favor President-elect Joe Biden.

The complaint filed Friday by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. seeks $1.3 billion from Powell, who filed numerous unsuccessful court cases seeking to overturn the election results. She was dumped by the Trump campaign not long after a Nov. 19 press conference in which she claimed that agents from Iran and China infiltrated Dominion’s voting machines to help Biden, and that the software had ties to Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013.

“Powell’s wild accusations are demonstrably false,” the company, based in Toronto and Denver, said in the complaint. “Acting in concert with allies and media outlets that were determined to promote a false preconceived narrative about the 2020 election, Powell launched a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion that reached millions of people and caused enormous harm to Dominion.”

Click on the link for the full article

Random thought. 

if this was done by a small number of Islamic extremists, then within 2 hours we’d have their photos, names, places and dates of birth, every terrorist camp and org they’ve attended or identified with, and what times of they day they take a **** posted all over the news. 

dc is camera city. These people all had cell phones, and tracking them is super easy. We have agencies scraping the internet constantly and building databases. We have amazing facial recognition capabilities. 

the fbi isnt publishing photos and asking for help because they need help identifying people. They’re doing it as a simple and easy way to establish parallel construction so they can keep their true abilities out of court and out of the public conversation.  

everyone would have been dealt with swiftly if these were Islamic extremists. 

but they’re America citizens. A more delicate dance is required by law enforcement. 

(assuming they’re being allowed to do their job)

Officials say man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

(CNN)The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

Barnett was charged with knowingly entering and remaining in restricted building grounds without authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds as well as the theft of public property, officials said.

16 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Time for Jack to suspend this asshole's account for good.  Still blowing that whistle. 

Some of the comments from his supporters on the tweet is sickening! How do these people even live with themselves. They want him for the next 4 years too....barf! 

I'm going to be sad to see this thread go on the 20th, and I want to thank you ALL for helping me keep my sanity intact. I live in Trump country, so it oftentimes feels like the entire world has lost its mind. This thread in particular has been a lifeline, and while I haven't posted on it much, I've been reading it as a guest for a long time.

6 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I felt sorry for Mitt Romney getting harassed, but I can't drum up any sympathy for Lady Lindsey.

Meh. I don't feel that bad for Mitt either. Yes he did vote to remove Trump, but beyond that he's never done much more than offer the same milquetoast "concerns" that Susan Collins has whenever Trump has done something despicable over the past 4 years.

Archived