Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

32 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I was thinking about this issue. It's impossible to believe there weren't papers or folders that they insurrectionists had access too.

During all the chaos... really hard not to believe that a smarter/more evil entity also infiltrated the Capital building for some other purposes.

22 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Now we have a CI (Counter Intelligence) issue. Great, this is great...

I can’t believe it is that sensitive if it wasn’t in a locked room. There are rules that dictate how information is stored depending on the sensitivity. No way they would be able to get into these rooms. 

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Why does his face look so weird?  If it wasn't on his twitter I'd immediately have thought it was a deep fake.

It is a deep fake. No way Trump says that. His lawyers probably did a deep fake.

Yesterday, was the opening salvo in the second civil war. The better be gaurding DC on 1/20; as I expect another attack. This time to take out Biden and Harris.

I fully expect things to fall apart and civil war; to eventually start. The trumpsters will seek to overthrow the Biden government and will make an attempt to do that. Probably, with aid from Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.

Don’t think this will end with Biden taking over.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I can’t believe it is that sensitive if it wasn’t in a locked room. There are rules that dictate how information is stored depending on the sensitivity. No way they would be able to get into these rooms. 

Actually I take that back. Rules are literally only for contractors. Govies can do whatever they want 

19 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Awwwwwww....

that’s not what I’m seeing, the crazies latching onto the fact that he didn’t name the Biden administration just “a new administration” and using this to believe he means it will be his administration just with a new VP after he drops Pence for Flynn or JFK Jr. Also, his final line about the fight or journey just beginning 

1 minute ago, clietas said:

When my brother applied for his first mortgage over ten years ago his crediting rating was zero. 🤣

Needless to say he did not get approved. 

Thats pretty bad, cuz the government was giving houses away back then.  Dayum.  My apologies.

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh I know, I am just hoping it's nothing extremely sensitive that was left out. 

1 hour ago, DCranon21 said:

And his henchmen are getting their book deals cancelled. Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday Hawley and your objection when it was clear Biden won. 

So a US Senator who is supposed to uphold and protect the Constitution and he does not even understand the 1st Amendment! A direct assault on the First Amendment? ****ing moron! 

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Trump doesn't like low class things? Impossible. Dude is legitimately no class.

I think the word we’re looking for is “poor”.  Trump doesn’t like poor people.  And he saw too many for his taste wearing his name.  Also, he knows it’s all over for him.

Trump campaign withdraws four lawsuits challenging Georgia election results

The Trump campaign has voluntarily withdrawn four of its lawsuits challenging the results of the presidential election in Georgia.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a statement Thursday.

Click on the link for the full article

37 minutes ago, Mooka said:

During all the chaos... really hard not to believe that a smarter/more evil entity also infiltrated the Capital building for some other purposes.

A Russian agent ( Trump) giving access to everything he can at the end to pay off debt.

Archived