Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Leave it to us to finally find a promising quarterback and he's full of controversy. I'm still trying to digest this one.

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/fans-turn-on-taylor-heinicke-after-old-right-wing-tweets-surface-bjs/

I generally don't care about this sort of thing when athletes are concerned, they are for my entertainment and I did that I'd lose a lot of actors and music I liked too. But in these times this is not so easy to overlook. 

“Even if Donald Trump was able to somehow really scale back on security, what could happen is the incoming president could take the oath inside in a secure area, and the minute the oath was taken could call up the director of Secret Service and direct him to do his job.”

This might be the best way to handle the inauguration in the end.

Just swear Biden in at Midnight on the 20th.

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I generally don't care about this sort of thing when athletes are concerned, they are for my entertainment and I did that I'd lose a lot of actors and music I liked too. But in these times this is not so easy to overlook. 

I lost a good friend this morning just bringing it up. And all I wanted to know was how folks felt about it. Shame. Smart brother and talks a good game but he wants to live his football life and ignore that this **** is a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I lost a good friend this morning just bringing it up. And all I wanted to know was how folks felt about it. Shame. Smart brother and talks a good game but he wants to live his football life and ignore that this **** is a thing. 

The guy I think can play, but given his politics, I cannot support him.

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Actually, I have heard that the President actually gets sworn in at Midnight.  And the one at the Capitol is just for show.  

Now, whether that's true . . . 

12 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

The guy I think can play, but given his politics, I cannot support him.

I can do both. But stop winning and I’ll lead the call to replace you. 

I don’t like the idea of another rich asshole white guy though honestly. But I can’t do much about that yet

53 minutes ago, clietas said:

You can't.  He can't take the oath until Noon. 

To ensure Joe can take the oath; you have him take it in an undisclosed location.  I wouldn't have anyone other than immediately family at the inauguration.   There is going to be blood shed on that day.   Joe can give take the oath in an undisclosed location and then give his speech from the oval office. 

Archived