Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

13 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

"Want an affordable higher education? Gotta put your life on the line"

Yeah, we are doing something wrong as a country if this is what we are trying to accomplish.

Note I said free, not affordable. Freedom isn't free.  Neither is college.

More training in debt and finances should be included in high school.  I could consider refinancing them to a lower rate like 2% I'd consider.  But that's my line.  

21 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

"Want an affordable higher education? Gotta put your life on the line"

Yeah, we are doing something wrong as a country if this is what we are trying to accomplish.

There are plenty of MOS's where your life isn't on the line. 

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Biden would be 76 when he starts tomorrow 🤣

Do you really want the future of the Democratic party with a 76 year old and a 77 year old? 

He wouldn't be the future. Especially if he chose Senator Harris, Beto, or Mayor Pete as his VP.

Biden would be a return to normalcy in the White House. You all can debate whether that's good..but it is a welcome for me from the cluster**** of the past 2+ years.

47 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

He wouldn't be the future. Especially if he chose Senator Harris, Beto, or Mayor Pete as his VP.

Biden would be a return to normalcy in the White House. You all can debate whether that's good..but it is a welcome for me from the cluster**** of the past 2+ years.

I would welcome it too even though I’ll be disappointed if that’s the best the dems can do. 

Hell, I’d welcome pence at this point and I don’t really like any of his ideas. 

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I want Biden for one turn.  Someone who knows the ropes day one.  Someone who can walk in and know how to turn the lights on. (Did trumps team ever figure that out?)

Imo opinion this is one of the best case scenarios. 

I'm still riding with Elizabeth Warren, even more so now than before. Pete's shine has faded a bit for me, especially since he's still taking money from Washington Lobbyists. 

Man, EW is a fighter in my opinion. People who say she has no fire aren't paying attention to her or actually listening to her speak. If she thinks what she is doing is the right thing, she won't equivocate and she won't quit. She's the one I believe in the most, when it comes to who will fight for me in Washington.

27 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I'm still riding with Elizabeth Warren, even more so now than before. Pete's shine has faded a bit for me, especially since he's still taking money from Washington Lobbyists. 

Man, EW is a fighter in my opinion. People who say she has no fire aren't paying attention to her or actually listening to her speak. If she thinks what she is doing is the right thing, she won't equivocate and she won't quit. She's the one I believe in the most, when it comes to who will fight for me in Washington.

I am at a loss that the person who has the most conviction and a plan on how to meet her goals, is only polling in the single digits. What we ask of our candidates is so bass ackwards.

Archived