Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

i spent some of the last month establishing another identity as a secret warrior-sect xtian militia guy

theere trump-pets there----part of the apoplectic apocalyptic /jews-plus-xtians= rapture segment of the much larger religiots faction for trump

i won them over having throwing hatchets and night goggles the first time we all met by happenstance

and the full-size actual fire dept ax in my trunk was a big hit 

nothing that weird for loggers around here, really

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

I meant as a political party move sort of thing

we got a ways to go before people can vote. 

I wish more people would vote in primaries.  Very few do.  It would be helpful to end up with better final candidates.

Anand G has it right. Post-Reagan, this country has been following an absurd style of policy making, almost entirely driven by a failed supply side economic theory. Aversion to social program, a bloated defense budget and tax cuts for the wealthy. 

The only major liberal social program (ACA) has been a watered version, which borrowed core ideas from a conservative governor and think tank. 

Where the liberals won on social issues and changing the identity and values of the mainstream culture, conservatives won on economic policy. At this point, I am done with every liberal who can’t come out and make a coherent argument for instituting a wealth tax and taking on the growing monopolies in tech and finance.

Archived