Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

I explicitly said that despite Biden and Harris not being as progressive as Bernie or having his history, the party platform would still be more progressive than ever regardless of who the nominee is. That's tough to argue against given party trends.

Hillary had something like a 47% UNFAVORABLE rating in 2015. Biden's unfavorable #s are in the low 30s. Apples and oranges dude. 

And I am telling you that the platform can say whatever, we know what Biden is and has said and done. 

7 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

I think Bernie is an overreaction to legitimate problems.  I think Warren would be best for the country.  I just like Pete.  Biden is in the Obama glow but he always does stupid **** when campaigning.  

The MSM crows about him being the favorite and the chosen one to beat Trump but forgets about his issues with women as well as his big mouth 🤣

This is a man who called Mike Pence a "decent guy" 

2 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The MSM crows about him being the favorite and the chosen one to beat Trump but forgets about his issues with women as well as his big mouth 🤣

This is a man who called Mike Pence a "decent guy" 

I actually think Biden is probably a decent enough guy but every campaign he runs he just says something that is stupid.  It will usually happen a few times during a campaign.  The opposition locks onto it and hammers him with it.  To be successful he will need to change that.  Can he?? Hell if I know.

Just now, Llevron said:

This is going to get ugly

It's going to be a long primary season, and the summer of 2020 will be full of disinformation.

Rumors of Biden as a pedophile, Bernie as a card carrying member of the communist party, etc etc. Whoever is the nominee, it doesn't matter. There will be constant bull**** pushed to distract the electorate from the real issue: are we really gonna re-elect ****ing Donald Trump? 

We'll all know who is behind it, but that doesn't mean it won't be welcomed by Trump and it sure doesn't mean it won't work. 

The N thing is actually a ploy to get Obama to endorse Biden.  It'll cause a ruckus, which will lead Obama to defend and potentially endorse Biden.  Obama is the #1 endorsement someone could get and it's not even remotely close.

That or his social media team are idiots.

Federal Court Rules That Michigan's Congressional Map Was Unfairly Gerrymandered

A federal court in Michigan says the state's Republican-controlled legislature unfairly drew some of the state's state legislative and U.S. House district lines and that a divided government will have to come up with new boundaries.

A panel of three judges said 27 of 34 challenged districts diluted the weight of people's votes, and that every challenged district is unconstitutional.

Click on the link for the full article

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

America: Wow. The Dem field is easily the most diverse crop of candidates this nation has ever offered. Probably more than any nation has ever offered.

I don’t know about the rest of the world, but this is something that needs to be remembered throughout. 

I cant think of a better response to 2 years of trump

Archived