Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

27 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I will say bunker boy's rhetoric abotu mail in voting has inspired people to early vote in massive numbers. I saw an article last week that said early voting was up from 900,000 that time last year to 9M this year. 

I am sure some of those a Rep but I would bet good money there are more Dems in that group. 

Early voting here starts next Monday. I will be there! May have to wait until Tuesday but no later! 

It may be a bit morbid, but it’s the times we live in. Aside from the chicanery, the other reason we’re voting on the first day is to get it in before COVID or anything else that might happen to us. We’ve literally been waiting on this since the night Hillary lost. Not gonna have something as insignificant as croaking keep us from it.

29 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I will say bunker boy's rhetoric abotu mail in voting has inspired people to early vote in massive numbers. I saw an article last week that said early voting was up from 900,000 that time last year to 9M this year. 

I am sure some of those a Rep but I would bet good money there are more Dems in that group. 

Yes, but . . . 

If all of those votes are simply people who would have voted on election day anyway, then there's zero change in the results.  

6 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

He’s going to save his money, kick off his 2024 campaign in December, and spend all the money at his properties over the next 4 years. 

The Trumpster will put zero of his own money into the election.  That is just who he is.

9 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Then he's putting all of his eggs into the "i'll fight the results in court" basket? because he has no way of winning if he loses all of those states

Are we sure this was a choice and not just a sign that his campaign is short on funds?

14 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

It may be a bit morbid, but it’s the times we live in. Aside from the chicanery, the other reason we’re voting on the first day is to get it in before COVID or anything else that might happen to us. We’ve literally been waiting on this since the night Hillary lost. Not gonna have something as insignificant as croaking keep us from it.

Fair enough. Whatever it takes! Just need to get this POS out of office!  

For some reason, I'm on the bulk text spam list for a Trump campaign.  

Just received:  

Joe Biden's team bailed protesters out of jail.  Even dangerous ones.  He's not fit to be President.  Find out more at Preserveamericapac.com.  

Btw it's in reference to an interview last week where Kamala was asked who her favorite rapper alive was and she said Tupac. She even laughed off her comment after realizing what she had said and then said something like, "who are you to say he isn't alive" while smiling. 

I'd laugh my ass of if her chosen intro music is California Love. 

49 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yeah, I was going to vote anyways, but this made me super angry. I have never identified with one party or the other, I just tried to vote the best candidate available. But this affecting me now, in Texas, has pretty much assured I vote Democrat for a long time unless they change course and start acting like the current Republican Party.

So, good job Republicans. Your actions over the last ten years have been despicable. You alone have pushed me completely to the other side. Thanks for making it harder for me to vote and thanks for showing your true colors.

Oooops, they probably don't like being associated with the word 'colors'. My apologies.  Taste the Rainbow 🌈  of democracy ****es.

Here in Texas, I received my mail in ballot on Monday. Yesterday I saw that the GOP lawsuit against the extended first week of early voting was thrown out because voting has already started. So I will vote sometime next week, turn in my unmarked mail in ballot, and vote in person. I'm pumped!

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Here in Texas, I received my mail in ballot on Monday. Yesterday I saw that the GOP lawsuit against the extended first week of early voting was thrown out because voting has already started. So I will vote sometime next week, turn in my unmarked mail in ballot, and vote in person. I'm pumped!

Yeah, my wife and I decided to wait. We received ours Saturday. But, we don't want to take any chances. But, this is par for the course for the GOP. They just want to make it as difficult as possible.

The Republicans are going to try their damndest to skew the results in their favor. They'll sue if they lose. But, we just need to vote in numbers like you've never seen before. Like Elevntymillion from Harris!!! MooooHAHAHAH!!!!

12 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Btw it's in reference to an interview last week where Kamala was asked who her favorite rapper alive was and she said Tupac. She even laughed off her comment after realizing what she had said and then said something like, "who are you to say he isn't alive" while smiling. 

I'd laugh my ass of if her chosen intro music is California Love. 

Has to be an Instrumental version of Hit’em Up.  Let’s be honest, we all want to hit Mike Pence with that famous line:  “First off, **** your **** and the clique that you claim.”

I do worry that folks may be overhyping Harris before the debate tonight (since I've seen a lot of people talk about how she's going to destroy Pence ).  I don't think the debate will matter too much anyway though.  But he is a tricky ****, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her get tripped up a few times. She needs to stay focused on her and Biden's plans and hammer Pence over Trump's handling of everything and his inability to stand up to him.

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

I do worry that folks may be overhyping Harris before the debate tonight (since I've seen a lot of people talk about how she's going to destroy Pence ).  I don't think the debate will matter too much anyway though.  But he is a tricky ****, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her get tripped up a few times. She needs to stay focused on her and Biden's plans and hammer Pence over Trump's handling of everything and his inability to stand up to him.

Harris has the massive advantage that Pence is in charge of the Corona task force which has very publicly failed the country.  I do agree that expectations matter though, and Harris hasn't shown herself to be great in debates.  It's a mistake to set expectations too low for Pence and too high for Harris. 

Kamala better run down the "Pence aided and abetted" Trump line of thinking all the way through the debates. 

"Do you believe Trump paid $750 income tax?"

"Did you aid and abet Trump in looting our government?"

"Do you support Trump's sexual harassment?"

and on and on...

Archived