Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Come on Kamala this is your opening.  Pence is not even answering the question about why they didn't wear masks at the debate.   Very easy to pounce right now. You also need to say Trump was likely already testing positive prior to it.  Come Kamala, this is a kill shot opportunity.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Come on Kamala this is your opening.  Pence is not even answering the question about why they didn't wear masks at the debate.   Very easy to pounce right now. You also need to say Trump was likely already testing positive prior to it.  Come Kamala, this is a kill shot opportunity.

she missed 150 better opportunities to attack trump and specifically pence on covid and botched it 

If I was Kamala, I give Pence one more "avoid the question and talk about something else" instance, before I turn to him and say, Hey....do you plan on actually answering any of the questions being asked to you?

Pence is basically going full on Trump here.....just making things up. 

1 minute ago, clietas said:

Wow Pence going on about H1N1 now. Holy bull**** batman.

No one even remembers that ****.  They can try to bring it up all they want, but we all loved through it and nothing changed.  No one that isn’t in  gave it much attention.  Ask any American on the street which month was the worst during the H1N1 crisis and I doubt most would even recall the year.  

Archived