Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

16 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Anyway

That's because their idea of a fair debate is trump does al lthe accusations and the other person says nothing but you are right. Of course they have it opposite. The only way to get a real debate is to change the republican candidate. 

34 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

I have a theory for this.

If you meet an asshole while going to work in the morning. You just met an asshole.

If all you meet is assholes while going to work in the morning, You are the asshole.

The only way to have a fair debate is a change in the Republican Nominee...

Right now, Trump has some kind of back up by the GOP. Many are already leaving left and right. How many of them will have his back up again if he loses in a landslide??? Pretty much close to null I believe...

39 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

It's wild that Weird Al Is only 60. Feels like he's been the same age for 30 years

Anyway

Ahhhh yes, he's trying to weasel his way out of the last two debates. I wonder who the next moderator is for the Town Hall debate? Also his campaign was banking on Bernie winning the Dem Nomination when it appeared Biden was sputtering out of the gate. I'm willing to bet that's who he prepped for. He knows he's in over his head with Joe. 

I interrupt the latest ridiculousness from the President for a rant.  

I think its horsemanure that the only elected official who represents every American is not elected via popular vote in which every American has an equally weighted vote. There is no logical reason to keep the electoral college.  "But the Constitution..." it has been changed before.  The orignal debate was whether Congress elect the President....so the EC was a compromise.  Anyone who would make the argument that "Congress should choose the President" would be laughed out of the room and no one would even think about compromising with that position in the 21st century.  

You think the first was bad, round two is the town hall. 

Trump does not care about people unless they are voting for him. He is 100% transactional. 

Biden connects to people. Those stories of him missing the last train out of DC and then offering a ride to another stranded person isn’t a fabrication. Every staffer that has ever worked with him had to practically physically remove him from the public. Everyone in DC has his cell number, etc. 

If you are undecided and want to see a contrast between these two men, you will never have a better opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I mean Trump straight up BROKE THE RULES HE AGREED TO.

His opinion on a rule change shouldn't even be heard.  

If his fat ****ing racist ass didn't break the rules, this wouldn't be a discussion.

Exactly. Show up or don’t. If he refuses, let Biden have a solo Town Hall and talk to the people. That would be devastatingly stupid for Trump.  

13 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Exactly. Show up or don’t. If he refuses, let Biden have a solo Town Hall and talk to the people. That would be devastatingly stupid for Trump.  

This times a thousand! I've said this before and I hope it happens, Trump is useless at this point...even more useless.

14 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I'm willing to bet he will make a spectacle about the next debate. I know a tweet will come out about it. All he's doing is just making the EV count in favor of Biden(which it already is). I want to know if Biden can get to the 400 threshold if he backs out the next 2. That would be a death blow to an already dead campaign.

Speaking of Candace Owens from the page before. I asked someone where they got their news from. (paraphrasing below)

'Everywhere.'

'Like where?'

'I listen to tons of talk radio. (she then lists all kinds of names including Hannity, Mark Levin, and other people I have never heard of), and I also listen to Candace Owens. Color doesn't matter.'

'Oh nice! You have a black friend. Cool!'

4 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

I'm willing to bet he will make a spectacle about the next debate. I know a tweet will come out about it. All he's doing is just making the EV count in favor of Biden(which it already is). I want to know if Biden can get to the 400 threshold if he backs out the next 2. That would be a death blow to an already dead campaign.

The next debate is a town hall. It's a format that Biden ALWAYS thrives in and it's a format that made Trump look like an absolute maniac two weeks ago. I wouldn't back out of it

Voted.  

Drove my mail-in ballot to the election office and used their drop box.  

And since I live in Florida, if the GOP tries to get my ballot thrown out, I'll find out about it before election day, and can fix it.  

That poll is fake news.  I am just going to have the biggest comeback in Presidential history.  Last night Joe Biden was riding an Amtrak train... Amtrak, can you believe it? He is so dumb, he is so poor he has to ride Amtrak.  And I had 50,000 people... 50,000 Patriots attended my rally in Minnesota... and these people are going to vote out unAmerican Ilhan, these great Americans are going to help me clean up horrible, Democratic run cities like Minneapolis. You will be surprised by who is voting for me... I am on good terms with Gavin Newsome, I don't like his forest management, but Gavin Newsom could vote for me.  

When I get 4 more years and then another 8... only the best President's get more than 2 terms... we are going to take this country back from dangerous groups on the left... they are shooting people in the streets in places like Wisconcin it's so bad!

5 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

The next debate is a town hall. It's a format that Biden ALWAYS thrives in and it's a format that made Trump look like an absolute maniac two weeks ago. I wouldn't back out of it

Yup, I am aware. I can see this raging lunatic attacking some poor lady who will ask him a question about his racist remarks low income families and the suburbs and how it correlates. Also the town hall debate is in Miami. This will get interesting. Steve Scully is moderating.

Oct. 15

Second Presidential Debate

Location: Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami. This debate was originally scheduled to take place at the University of Michigan, which said it wouldn’t host the debate because of concerns over the pandemic.

How to watch: The Times will stream the event and provide live analysis. The debate will also be carried on the news networks.

The moderator: Steve Scully, who is the political editor at C-SPAN, will moderate a town-hall-style event with undecided voters from South Florida. Mr. Scully will have an additional minute per question to prompt further discussion.

Topics announced: The moderator and the Commission on Presidential Debates will announce the topics a week before the debate.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/presidential-debate-calendar.html

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

That poll is fake news.  I am just going to have the biggest comeback in Presidential history.  Last night Joe Biden was riding an Amtrak train... Amtrak, can you believe it? He is so dumb, he is so poor he has to ride Amtrak.  And I had 50,000 people... 50,000 Patriots attended my rally in Minnesota... and these people are going to vote out unAmerican Ilhan, these great Americans are going to help me clean up horrible, Democratic run cities like Minneapolis. You will be surprised by who is voting for me... I am on good terms with Gavin Newsome, I don't like his forest management, but Gavin Newsom could vote for me.  

When I get 4 more years and then another 8... only the best President's get more than 2 terms... we are going to take this country back from dangerous groups on the left... they are shooting people in the streets in places like Wisconcin it's so bad!

I just heard that in his voice too lol.

30 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

But did you hear Joe Biden doesn't want LAW AND ORDER.  HE WONT SAY IT OR HE WILL LOSE THE LEFT.  YOU JUST LOST THE LEFT JOE... YOU HEAR THAT SOUND, HE JUST LOST THE LEFT.

He claimed Joe lost the radical left like 5 times during the debate and then on twitter afterwards. 

I guess nobody has to worry about Biden being a puppet of the radical left anymore, huh?

theyre so bad at this they just can’t help stepping all over the message they’ve been pushing for months 

31 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Speaking of Candace Owens from the page before. I asked someone where they got their news from. (paraphrasing below)

'Everywhere.'

'Like where?'

'I listen to tons of talk radio. (she then lists all kinds of names including Hannity, Mark Levin, and other people I have never heard of), and I also listen to Candace Owens. Color doesn't matter.'

'Oh nice! You have a black friend. Cool!'

Yikes that is bad, especially Candace. I don't know why anyone listens to or follows Candace.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude's always been cray. My girl worked at the Westside Pavilion (West LA) in the late 80's. She was in high school at the time serving tables at a pizza joint. When she went to serve his food, dude had a stick of butter and took a fork to it and squeezed. He said " look worm's". 

Was hearing an NPR interview with a guy who's reitten an article about "The Election That Could Break America", for the November Atlantic.  

Apparently, in Florida (state law), mail in ballots get challenged as they come in.  If they pass challengs, then they get opened, and locked away, and get run through the counting machine on election day.  

It means that, if my ballot gets challenged and tossed out on a technicality, I can go to the elections web site and see it, and maybe fix it before election day.  

And it means, all the mail in ballots get counted on election day, just like the rest.  Trump can't wait till the day after the election, and try to throw them out.  

2 hours ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Fair?  Who ever said anything about fairness?  The reason so many, and this is from both sides, want these things canceled or changed has nothing to do with fairness.  They freaked out because of embarrassment.  They don’t want record audiences, and the world, seeing the President of the United States behave like an angry baby.  We all know he does this but we rarely have had to see it for a straight hour and a half.  

Archived