Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Is Joe Rogan a right wing nut job? I loved his comedy LP from the nineties, but I don't follow his podcasts. What little I have seen he seems a conspiracy theory but.

I am pretty sure he is.  

I was a fan of him as well a while ago and just stopped following him since he wasn't on things I watched anymore, and I found his standup pretty funny.  But I am pretty sure he has gone off the deep end now.

8 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Is Joe Rogan a right wing nut job? I loved his comedy LP from the nineties, but I don't follow his podcasts. What little I have seen he seems a conspiracy theory but.

He's using the trump playbook. Acting a part to take advantage of that easily manipulated crowd.

19 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I think he is at this point.  Using right wing talking point all the time.  Said he would vote for Trump ober Biden.  Seems to also like Bernie.

5 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Well, didn’t Rogan secure a $100M deal for his podcast with Spotify? 🙂

I’m not going to lie.... I’ve entertained the thought of exploiting those people for cash a couple of times. Seems like easy money.

I understand why people have this sentiment... but I hope people in general have the foresight and strength to realize they can develop the capability to make money without sacrificing their character and exposing themselves to things that once accepted and internalized, change who you are for the worst.

We have to ask ourselves is the money worth turning into a ****tier and less satisfying version of ourselves? All money is, is leverage. Is leverage worth sacrificing who you are and just as importantly the ceiling of how potentially amazing we can one day be?

This is also why it's important differentiate and hold in one's head the trinity of Capability, Leverage, and Trust. Which all inter-relate to form some mixture of what people generally describe as power.

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I understand why people have this sentiment... but I hope people in general have the foresight and strength to realize they can develop the capability to make money without sacrificing their character and exposing themselves to things that once accepted and internalized, change who you are for the worst.

We have to ask ourselves is the money worth turning into a ****tier and less satisfying version of ourselves? All money is, is leverage. Is leverage worth sacrificing who you are and just as importantly the ceiling of how potentially amazing we can one day be?

Money is one of my lowest values in life. And I’m an entrepreneur, but it probably explains why I’m a poor one. 😂 

18 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I’m not going to lie.... I’ve entertained the thought of exploiting those people for cash a couple of times. Seems like easy money.

There's an entire playbook on how to take advantage of them from different marketing gurus, I've worked with several businesses in what's called the "survival market" and they do amazing numbers selling doomsday type products.

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

There's an entire playbook on how to take advantage of them from different marketing gurus, I've worked with several businesses in what's called the "survival market" and they do amazing numbers selling doomsday type products.

Sigh. Of course.

I know how/why. They are incredibly effective/manipulative. I learned about them in marketing courses too. Even the less insidious tactics.

43 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Yeah, I've thought about that as well. Not seriously doing it necessarily, but just how easy the money would be. They've shown themselves to be so easily manipulated that you could probably sell them literally anything that's branded as being pro-Trump and they'd buy it.

But I do have a conscience and wouldn't feel good about myself, even though many of them are awful people. I just hate hucksters who take advantage of people, and wouldn't be able to deal with turning into that. 

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Democracy Savior Joe vs Proud Baby Dictator Donald
1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

I think this is easier for minorities.  If I decided to become a vocal conservative, and as a minority, act all White Nationalist and say all sorts of incendiary things, chances are I can make millions.  See Candace Owens and Dinesh D'Souza. Oh, and I can't forget Michelle Malkin.

I was actually thinking of doing this.  I have to wonder though, how much do these people belive what's coming out of their mouths.

Right.  Candace Owens, Malkin, D'Souza.....they basically just read from the same script, then turn around and say "well I am a minority, so.........." as if it makes the things they are saying any less bad or ridiculous.  You don't have to be a Caucasian person to support the policies that perpetuate white supremacy.  This goes back to the argument that "Racism" is a loaded term, it doesn't simply mean you hate a race of people. 

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Right.  Candace Owens, Malkin, D'Souza.....they basically just read from the same script, then turn around and say "well I am a minority, so.........." as if it makes the things they are saying any less bad or ridiculous.  You don't have to be a Caucasian person to support the policies that perpetuate white supremacy.  This goes back to the argument that "Racism" is a loaded term, it doesn't simply mean you hate a race of people. 

Exactly this.  Supposedly the leader of Proud Boys is of Cuban descent.  

Archived