Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

So today, Trump is saying that he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are (Gee, the list of people he doesn't know seems to grow every day), I find this problematic for a couple of reasons. First, he's lying. He does know. Second though, he's the President, the "Law and Order" President. If he's uninformed about a group that has committed and instigated all these violent acts then that is a dereliction of duty for the guy in charge of the Executive Branch.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Nobody will genuinely miss you donald, not even your family. 

I’ve said it before but, I’m fairly sure they’d eat him if that what it took to claim their inheritance.  They wouldn’t even leave bones behind if their percentage was tied to how much they consumed.  They’re a family of vultures raised to have no loyalty to anything but who controls the wealth.  

Remember, this is a family that forced each other to sign NDAs.  Think about that.  How many of you reading this can imagine presenting your siblings, children, nieces, and nephews wth contracts to ensure they don’t tell the world how utterly horrible you really are.  

They aren't a family, not in the sense a human might recognize.  They’re just a collection of vultures waitinh for a moment of weakness to swoop down and take their fill. 

14 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I'm ashamed to say this because I really try hard to give people the benefit of the doubt and accept everyone for who they are, but I can't take it anymore. This is exactly how I feel too ☹️

I feel you. Understanding these creatures is so 2017...

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

One of my good friends from college is (the only good person) from Philadelphia. When I spoke with her today, she made the observation that “we turn on our sports stars if they have one bad game, we aren’t going to put up with Trumps ****.”  :806:

I wish it were that simple.  I have family in Philly that does, indeed, turn on their stars/teams on a dime.  But these Catholics have already picked Trump over Pope Francis.

Archived