Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

This should have happened a long time ago.  Those Puerto Rican’s are all Americans already.  

Afterwards, we should start looking real hard at Cuba.  Start saying **** that makes them nervous, but also intrigued.  

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

As I mentioned, debates are usually staid affairs, pitched to politically knowledgeable elites who like to evaluate things on the merits. Trump’s debates are pitched to someone completely different.

I think that's where the problem lies. We aren't dealing with your typical run of the mill people who follow politics closely or actually care about the country and the issues we face. We're dealing with a conglomerate of idiots who treat his rallies and debates like a college football game, and will literally believe anything Trump says because they don't do their own fact checking or research, or...are idiots.

They watch 2 seconds of Fox news and take everything that's said as gospel truth. I'm just not sure if that type of ignorance or laziness can be overcome by a few debates because, though his supporters claim to be knowledgeable about facts and issues, they aren't (deep down I think they know this to be true), and frankly, it really isn't ignorance due to not being a political junkie or laziness either. It's because they honestly don't give a ****. They hear a few talking points they can relate to (racist remarks, white supremacy BS, Lock her up chants, Birth certificates, etc), and sadly that's all they need to buy into Trump's BS hook, line, and sinker. Nothing anyone says to fact check him or explain how he's a narcissistic liar makes a difference to them, because they feel the same way he does. They are him.

Humph. I'm slowly starting to get over my naivete and realize these debates don't do **** for anyone's "base".  Maybe a few Independent's or undecided/possible 3rd party voter's minds might get persuaded one way or the other, but for the close minded people who don't give a **** how morally corrupt he is, the debates mean nothing and are a waste of time unless they do some serious soul searching and have a complete change of heart.

End rant...

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And if re-elected,  I fully expect him to get even worse. 

If he is re-elected, evereything will get worse.

Situation between Armenia and Azerbaidjan is just Russia/Turkey showing muscles and it's starting to look ugly.

Things might get real ugly in the world if Trumps is re-elected. And what Trumpsters doesn't get is that is not gonna MAGA. but he'll make you N°3 behind China and Russia for sure.

Isolating yourself when economic is worldide is also not a good idea. Seems smart at first, but will backfire fast as other countries will backs off from you and improve exchanges between them  leaving you aside with nothing...

All of these in the midst of a pandemic worldwide crisis...

Sorry, but I'm having trouble seeing lighter days ahead... Just sawing dark clouds gatherings and things getting worse if you guys do not right your country...

Archived