Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's not just Trump it's the Republicans in the Senate and House too who do nothing. I'll bet that Pelosi would welcome an infrastructure bill, if it's not another giveaway to huge businesses instead of local businesses. Do you trust Republicans to do what's right instead of the 1%ers giveaways? The deficit is now $3.1 trillion mostly because of the huge giveaway of the tax bill and the first recovery bill without safeguards and pay backs. Pelosi is right to not now negotiate with these thieves.

Preaching to the choir. And i hope that was a rhetorical question about republicans and trust: 

Oh+hell+naw+_cee7e21bee9913c515f1005b5ec

Had a chick tell me the other day at work that she doesn't like Obama care cause it cost her money. 

Me: How? 

Her: Cause my daughters insurance relapsed. 

Me: While you were working here? Our insurance didn't change....like at all.....

Her: Well I dont know how, but it relapsed and it never did that before. 

Me: And Trumps plan will fix that how? 

Her:....

Her: ....

Me:???

Her: Well I dont vote anyway so my opinion doesn't matter

Me: Ok cool 👍

These people dont care if he has a plan. They think hes entertaining and thats it. They dont even care about whats happening around them. They will say they do. But they dont even know how their own child's health care works. They dont care. 

Voted today. Took about 50 minutes once I got out of my car until I got back in my car. GOP volunteer tent had a group of older white women bunched together with no masks. After they asked me if I needed their literature and I laughed while saying hell no, I politely told them I wish they were wearing masks to set a good example. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

These people dont care if he has a plan. They think hes entertaining and thats it. They dont even care about whats happening around them. They will say they do. But they dont even know how their own child's health care works. They dont care. 

I have a coworker that previously lived in New Jersey. She moved to VA around the time the ACA was passed. Upon changing companies, she discovered that her previous employer 100% paid for her healthcare but now under her new employer in VA she would have to pay. She thinks the ACA made everyone have to pay out of their paychecks for health insurance when before nobody had to do that not realizing it's just a difference in the two companies she worked for. She's 65 and doesn't know any better. 

58 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

How does he still even have people willing to be on staff for him? Everyone who worked for him and was loyal to him needs to get the Kaepernick treatment.  

At least, Kaepernick deserve respect for what he did. Because he sacrificed almost everything he had for a fight he was bound to lose.

Others do deserve what they'll get for what they did, but they're not getting any respect out of it.

Not even from Trump.

1. Guys, nothing is going to bring Trump down besides voting his dumbass out. I've been waiting for that "gotcha" moment where it would all fall apart for him...that moment is November 3rd. Go out and vote!

2. Tiffany Trump has been quiet this entire time, why would she jump on this sinking ship this late in the game? Is she as stupid as her father? She's fair game now, guys! I hope SNL gets a hold of her...

12 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I’m sure this has been pointed out before, but Trump is like that goofball jock in high school who runs for class president by promising access to the teacher lobby soda machine and to do away with homework.

Don't forget a jukebox in the cafeteria.  :ols:

3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I'm STILL waiting to hear how Trump plans to protect people with preexisting conditions. 

His health care plan, as far as I can tell, is "It's going to be great, better than Obamacare, which was a disaster."  That's it.  That's the extent of what he's told us, for 4 years, about his supposed health care plan.

**** him.

Well We can look at the bill which the GOP unanimously passed in the House, near-unanimously passed in the Senate, and Trump spent three years rage-tweeting his anger over it not passing.  

You know the one that took a law that stated that:  

All insurance policies sold will cover pre-existing conditions.

with

Insurance companies are allowed to exclude pre-existing conditions.  But, they have to offer a different policy that covers pre-existing conditions.  Which they are allowed to charge as much as they want, for it.

And which every single Republican running for office in '18, claimed "protected coverage for pre-existing conditions".  

5 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Hogan won a lot of points for his early handling of the pandemic but he's fallen back down to where he was for me. I didn't vote for him last time around and I wouldn't next time either.

Agreed. Maryland seems to be a mess Unemployment-wise, too, and he's seemingly operating under the notion that everything is fine.

Seems like all these last minute challenges to drop boxes are setting up the preliminary steps for challenging the ballot results in battleground states where Biden might narrowly win.  "Those ballots were collected illegally in those drop boxes, they should be thrown out!"

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Seems like all these last minute challenges to drop boxes are setting up the preliminary steps for challenging the ballot results in battleground states where Biden might narrowly win.  "Those ballots were collected illegally in those drop boxes, they should be thrown out!"

I think it's mostly a matter of "Let's **** things up."  

It seems to be the only plank in the Republican Party platform.  

Archived