Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

John Bolton on CNN saying that McMaster, Mattis and Kelly owe loyalty not to Trump but to the Constitution.

”If they are willing to speak out, let’s hear it now.”

“If Donald Trump had been an honorable man, I would have written a different book.”

Just now, Corcaigh said:

John Bolton on CNN saying that McMaster, Mattis and Kelly owe loyalty not to Trump but to the Constitution.

”If they are willing to speak out, let’s hear it now.”

“If Donald Trump has been an honorable man, I would have written a different book.”

I mean, I agree, but Jesus Christ.  This guy.

I think you see more Trump signs because democrats generally don’t like gaudy shows of affection for their candidates. Trump people are the ones disrespecting the flag by wearing American flag shorts and the ones attaching themselves to the guy like there’s nothing else in life.

Biden supporters have lives, families, other interests. They’re gonna vote Biden, they just like, do other things too.

13 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

His major issue was he tried to actually be bipartisan and include the GOP when he didn’t need to. He should have just steamrolled them his first to years with no regret. They were just stalling and blocking hoping they would get back in power.  

If you don't read this in Chris Matthews' voice, you'll miss the whole point. 

Cheeeney & Bush shoulda been charged with war crimes...we were a bit pissed, but Obama was A GOOD MAN, and wanted to be known as forgiving...at least that's how I saw it then.

Send this current prick to the pokey.  He ****ed up more **** than Cheeeeeeney ever could. 

34 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I think you see more Trump signs because democrats generally don’t like gaudy shows of affection for their candidates. Trump people are the ones disrespecting the flag by wearing American flag shorts and the ones attaching themselves to the guy like there’s nothing else in life.

Biden supporters have lives, families, other interests. They’re gonna vote Biden, they just like, do other things too.

Not gonna lie, I've always seen bumper sticker/lawn signage folks as gumps, kinda. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just got back from a family trip to the Smokey Mountains. We saw a fair number of Tя☭mp signs, flags, etc. but not nearly as many as I expected. I’m not sure it means anything, but I was expecting to see something on damn near every lawn/car and it was just very sporadic at best. We also saw the rare Biden/Harris sign but obviously not a whole lot of those. 

Just do more town halls or no debates.  I think we're all tired of politics and want to get this over with right now. 

(although supposedly the last debate is FP themed I heard, so it might be some new stuff and Trump might drag in some folks for a pr spectacle)

I actually think Trump being stuck doing another debate is good for Biden.  It is one thing for Trump to come off ranting & raving at his rallies.  That is his comfort zone, that is what people go to see and view at as a form of entertainment over substance.  However, in a debate setting when you have Trump acting like that and it is front & center in contrast with a normal human being, to me that is when it shows how stark raving mad Trump is and how little substance he has to offer.  Conmen don't have an off button.  All they ever have to fall back on is continuing and escalating the con.  Trump's con does not play well in a debate setting. 

What did he get done exactly?  Typically a President, if they lose power in the mid-terms takes that as a sign they should moderate and be more central.  You know, to appeal to more voters.  And at the very least to move the country forward. 

It is a big "if", if the Senate flips... Biden and the Dems will undo the biggest legiative win... tax giveaways to the rich.  The Supreme Court was "bad luck"... but there is a lot more risk to the GOP over a solidly conservative court being GOP activists...

Bush did this in 2006 to 2008, and even got a number of things done during a crisis.  In fact the handover to Obama was incredible, if I recall correctly. Obama did in 2014 and I remember the left being upset with him. 

Trump is just running as the same right-side crazy Uncle.  He is crazy...

We had a birthday party at the house today, my old boss (a Trump supporter) was there and we talked about politics and stuff. He believes that the election will be close, but Trump will ultimately win. There is also a Spanish guy at my job, very smart, very business oriented, that loves Trump. He thinks he's a great business man who does great things for minorities and also believes that Trump will win easily. All this did was remind me that we have to vote, don't make the election even remotely close where there is any doubts in the results. If Trump wins again, I'll have to seriously think about moving to another country...that isn't an exaggeration. 

Archived