Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

48 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Part of me feels like Neo-Nazi's deserve all the ridicule they get (they do deserve it), but part of me hates seeing anybody be meme-bullied based on how they look physically. I don't know. Carry on.

Ā 

Your mistake is seeing humanity in those that left it behind for bigotry Ā 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zguy28 said:

Part of me feels like Neo-Nazi's deserve all the ridicule they get (they do deserve it), but part of me hates seeing anybody be meme-bullied based on how they look physically. I don't know. Carry on.

He's not being bullied because of how he looks. He's being bullied about his looks because he's a Nazi. If he wasn't a ****head, no meme.

• Haha 1

Got it.Ā 

Ā 

We've had two days of open, organized, intentional racist bullying because the openly racist student who is leading the whole thing is an innocent victim. All of this was done because the white racists are acting in self defense.Ā 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Does it need to be mentioned that Nazi ideology is deeply rooted in judging people based on how they look physically.Ā  So, this strapping young gentlemen is being ridiculed for his being a living depiction of irony.Ā Ā 

Ā 

He would have been rounded up for contaminating the gene pool

Ā 

thereā€™s a reason these people arenā€™t accused of being clever or smartĀ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Llevron said:

Ā 

Whats sad is that its not going to happen. This is what the term institutionalized racism actually means. Literally that the institution not only allows it, but supports and protects it for whatever reason.Ā 

Ā 

Also why I dont want to have kids. My 10 year old daughter gets this kind of treatment in school and then the mayor and the school say I need to teach her how to deal with it? Ok. I can do that. But let something happen and she gets hurt or worse killed. The mayor would be next.Ā 

My brother says he's holding off on having kids, too, waiting to see if Trump gets re-elected, so I feel where you're coming from. His reasons are different then your's (he's white, so he doesn't really have our problem in what you're talking about specifically). Ā 

Ā 

I'm not going to let this stop me from having kids. Ā As far as I'm concerned, its not good, its gotten worse the last couple years, but its nothing compared to where we were a generation or two ago, like what our parents went through or their parents went through. Ā I'm sure some of the same conversations were being had, but at that time it kinda just came with the territory, there was no promise it was ever going to get better. Ā Cats used to beĀ getting lynched for whistling at white women, but they didn't let that stop them from their God given right to procreate. Ā And that's not what's going on right now.

Ā 

I feel like this race thing needs to be kept in context. Ā Far as I'm concerned, there will always be racism one way or another. Ā But we've made a lot of progress in our country's history, it's not going to stay like this. Ā I'd rather think about adding kids to the world raised by me to help make the world a better place (if by anything leading by example, and even if not being part of the solution, not being part of the problem). Ā We just had a black president and the percentage of interracial couples is rising every year, gravity is winning even if it doesn't look like it sometimes. Ā So what the lights got flipped on and we now see how many roaches thereĀ are in the house, we already knew they were there. Ā Me, I'd rather know for sure. Ā Some comedian made a joke about not getting rid of the confederate flag because it will be harder to figure out which white people to avoid, I was no more good.

Ā 

I'm not going to let these mf'rs scare me off from enjoyingĀ the same rights as anybody else (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, etc). Ā That's what they want, don't give it to them. I look at many of the "firsts" in history, and they made history by refusing to lose. Ā I refuse to lose.Ā We owe it to our previous generations to do what they couldn't, we wouldn't even have the option if it wasn't for them. Ā There was a book I started reading, but didn't finish, where the grandfather before he died told the main character that he doesn't have to "yes'um boss" anyone to stay in the house and avoid being put out in the field anymore. Ā We're allowed in the house now, whether these dip****sĀ like it or not.

Ā 

We owe it to the rest of the world and the people who died for the chance to try this experiment to proveĀ this melting pot thing can actually work.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 3

I feel you. And in all fairness I should say it's another excuse forĀ why I dont want to have kids. I just dont really want to have them and this helps me build that case. Not the main reason. But that so what attitude is not something I have the privilege to indulge in unfortunately. Racists dont scare me. The world that empowers them does.Ā 

Ā 

And I hate to be this guy but I don't feel like I owe the world or those that came before me anything. I do appreciate the sacrifice. And I'll do what I can to effect the world for the better in my own capacity. But that 'we will make it cause we have to make it' attitude is....unrealistic. We dont have to make it. Things will change because they have to. But this world and this country in particular is going in a very bad direction. I would just as soon leave it to burn on it's on as i would save it.Ā 

Ā 

Just look at the ass hats we have in power, how they act and how oblivious the majority of THE WORLD is to what they are doing to us. We can lose. We have already, honestly. We can win still, sure. But we have a long way to go.

• Like 1

@LlevronĀ Ā We're still cool even if I vehemently disagree with you. Ā I'd rather not go into why, because I knowĀ that it won't end well. Ā You mentioned in another thread flirting with the idea of running for office but not knowing where to start. Ā I'd say you should start by re-evaluating you position, if that's how you really feel.

Edited by Renegade7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/imploding-lawsuits-fundraising-troubles-trailer-park-brawls-has-the-alt-right-peaked/2018/04/20/0a2fb786-39a6-11e8-9c0a-85d477d9a226_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.34c4dbba85c6

Ā 

ā€˜Implodingā€™: Financial troubles. Lawsuits. Trailer park brawls. Has the alt-right peaked?

Ā 

Eight months after a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville ended in the death of a counterprotester, the loose collection of disaffected young white men known as the alt-right is in disarray.

Ā 

The problems have been mounting: lawsuits and arrests, fundraising difficulties, tepid recruitment, widespread infighting, fierce counterprotests and banishment on social media platforms. Taken together, theyā€™ve exhausted even some of the staunchest members.

Ā 

One of the movementā€™s biggest groups, the Traditionalist Worker Party, dissolved in March. Andrew Anglin, founder of the Daily Stormer, the largest alt-right website, has gone into hiding, chased by a harassment lawsuit. And Richard Spencer, the alt-rightā€™s most public figure, cancelled a college speaking tour and was abandoned by his attorney last month.

Ā 

ā€œThings have become a lot harder, and we paid a price for what happened in Charlottesville. .ā€‰.ā€‰. The question is whether there is going to be a third act,ā€ said Spencer, who coined the name of the movement, which rose to prominence during the 2016 presidential campaign, advocates a whites-only ethno-state, and has posted racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic memes across the Internet.

The zenith of the alt-right ā€” Charlottesvilleā€™s Unite the Right rally ā€” also appears to have been the moment of its decline, according to hate-group experts and members of the alt-right, most of whom were predicting a surge in membership at the time.

Ā 

The death of Heather Heyer, 32 ā€” killed in Charlottesville when a young alt-right member allegedly plowed his car into her ā€” and President Trumpā€™s reluctance to disown white nationalism focused a degree of scrutiny on the movement that it hadnā€™t known until then. People started being fired from their jobs. Families disowned their children. Fundraising websites dropped people associated with the alt-right, making it difficult to raise money. Reporters covered every misstep.

More at link.

Ā 

This article is lovely.Ā  Who would have thought that an army of failures would **** it up and fail some more?Ā Ā :806:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This article is lovely.Ā  Who would have thought that an army of failures would **** it up and fail some more?Ā Ā :806:

Ā 

You mean, an ugly movement suddenly gaining the media spotlight isn't good for them?

Ā 

To their credit, they learned that quicker than Trump has.Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have we made strides in the celebration of diversity (note: a tenent this country was founded upon), andĀ fighting discrimination this past half century? Sure, but these country ass bumpkin red necks have been hiding out somewhere in every state, only now, Trump has lifted the rock to let them crawl out from underneath.

Ā 

Thank goodness there are some of us ready and willing to kick their asses back under their rock.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 3