Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

49 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You can disagree all you want but perception is not up to you. And it's not about facts either. 

So, I don't blame anyone for feeling how they feel (on either side), but this mentality is troublesome to me. I'm speaking generally...I think we know enough about the Papa John's guy to know he's not a good person...

But basing opinions just on perception and not wanting to know facts leads to issues. Hell, it's the same mentality being used (as you point out) by the racist white people to judge minorities. Why should that be how minorities turn around and judge white people?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

So, I don't blame anyone for feeling how they feel (on either side), but this mentality is troublesome to me. I'm speaking generally...I think we know enough about the Papa John's guy to know he's not a good person...

But basing opinions just on perception and not wanting to know facts leads to issues. Hell, it's the same mentality being used (as you point out) by the racist white people to judge minorities. Why should that be how minorities turn around and judge white people?

Im not speaking generally first of all. Im talking about Papa John. You are talking about judging minorities the same way we judge white people. I'm talking about ALL Trump supporters that pull sponsorship from the NFL, say the word "n-word", and don't want to give their employees health care. Only one guy that I know fits the bill. But if you have another I am comfortable judging him the same way. 

Different things. I never said anything about minorities judging all white people.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Llevron said:

.......... was against the NFL players kneeling. So much so that they pulled sponcership. That basically makes you a white supremacist to my community...........

What community is that???? Hope you are not attributing this to the black community because there certainly is no consensus when it comes to kneeling during the anthem in that community.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, nonniey said:

What community is that???? Hope you are not attributing this to the black community because there certainly is no consensus when it comes to kneeling during the anthem in that community.

Llevron you stated your community considers anyone who doesn't support the NFL players protesting the anthem and withdraws support of the NFL over it as white supremacists. My question was what community is that? Didn't think that would confuse you. 

4 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Llevron you stated your community considers anyone who doesn't support the NFL players protesting the anthem and withdraws support of the NFL over it as white supremacists. My question was what community is that? Didn't think that would confuse you. 

Oh I know what your asking. I also know your goal in asking. What im confused about is why you wanna focus on that part of the argument. Is it the only part you can poke your furious little fingers through or do you have some point besides "ALL black people dont think the way you do". 

Cause if thats your point. Then we dont really have anything to talk about do we? 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh I know what your asking. I also know your goal in asking. What im confused about is why you wanna focus on that part of the argument. Is it the only part you can poke your furious little fingers through or do you have some point besides "ALL black people dont think the way you do". 

Cause if thats your point. Then we dont really have anything to talk about do we? 

I would hope most black people don't think the way you do - on this issue at least.  My son in law for example is vehemently opposed to kneeling during the anthem as a method of protesting police brutality. Jim Brown who I'm pretty sure is a liberal is likewise opposed to it.  I just don't like it when a person attributes a ridiculous attitude (a heinous one at that) to the entire Black community.

8 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I would hope most black people don't think the way you do - on this issue at least.  My son in law for example is vehemently opposed to kneeling during the anthem as a method of protesting police brutality. Jim Brown who I'm pretty sure is a liberal is likewise opposed to it.  I just don't like it when a person attributes a ridiculous attitude (a heinous one at that) to the entire Black community.

Fair enough. But lets assume your nephew and Jim Brown are not the entire black community as well. Maybe I should have clarified. 

Most of the black people I know (MY ****ING COMMUNITY) wouldn't have any issue with calling Papa John - the cat that 1) Is against the NFL players "protesting the national anthem" 2) put his money where his mouth is 3) felt 11 cents is too much to offer health care 4) thinks the word "n-word" is a-ok to use in conversation so you know hes comfortable saying it - is a ****ing white supremacist. 

Yall keep trying to create this argument that not all black people think the way you do. That was never my argument in the beginning. 

Is that still difficult for you to understand? 

Also, I appreciate the fact that you found my ridiculous and heinous attitude so appalling that you decided to call me out on it. Im not afraid of a little confrontation, especially if im wrong. I need to know that stuff. I would very much appreciate you stepping in to defend the black community being described as disrespectful, untrustworthy, NWA playing, boyz n the hood watching, weave wearing pimps over in the cops thread. Your voice of fairness and reason would be appreciated where needed. Knowing how vigilant you are in the face of false attributes to an entire community, I expect your support. 

Hurry. Our people need you. 

21 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Your lack of civility only helps Trump.*

*Its amazing that a grown adult could actually type that out and expect to be taken seriously.

"I disagree with your enthusiastic dispersion of fascist and quasi-fascist ideology but I will defend your right to do it...as your friends beat the **** out of me for being black/leftist and force my LGBTQIA+ friends to assimilate or stuff themselves back into the closet."

Am I winning at "civility" yet?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Per the SPLC: The League of the South is a neo-Confederate group that advocates for a second Southern secession and a society dominated by “European Americans.” The league believes the “godly” nation it wants to form should be run by an “Anglo-Celtic” (read: white) elite. 

Pretty sure @LD0506 nailed it.