Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Remembering a scene from Law and Order.  

The cops (I don;t remember the cop's name.  Black guy.) arrested a guy (who I thought looked kinda like Neal Boortz, a radio guy I used to listen to), who called him all kinds of names.  Then he's in interrogation, and the ADA walks in.  White woman.  And then the suspect looks at her and says "You're a Jew, aren't you?".  Then goes on a longer rant about how some n**** cop arrests him, and now he's got to sit and talk to this lawyer who's not just some liberal woman, but they assigned him a Jew, too.  And the world is out to get him, and a guy like him is getting shafted by a system that the n***** and the Jews have taken over, and so on and so on.  

Cut to outside the interrogation room, where the cop, and his (black, female) Captain are watching through the glass.  

Captain:  Make sure you write down every thing he says.  

Cop nods.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

Remembering a scene from Law and Order.  

The cops (I don;t remember the cop's name.  Black guy.) arrested a guy (who I thought looked kinda like Neal Boortz, a radio guy I used to listen to), who called him all kinds of names.  Then he's in interrogation, and the ADA walks in.  White woman.  And then the suspect looks at her and says "You're a Jew, aren't you?".  Then goes on a longer rant about how some n**** cop arrests him, and now he's got to sit and talk to this lawyer who's not just some liberal woman, but they assigned him a Jew, too.  And the world is out to get him, and a guy like him is getting shafted by a system that the n***** and the Jews have taken over, and so on and so on.  

Cut to outside the interrogation room, where the cop, and his (black, female) Captain are watching through the glass.  

Captain:  Make sure you write down every thing he says.  

Cop nods.  

Law and Order junkie here.  You have the details all wrong.  It was the episode with Chevy Chase.  The black detective was Green.  The white jew chick (she wasnt) was the other detective.  

http://lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Chevy_Chase

• 2 weeks later...

For the last several months, every time I saw this thread get bumped, i was hoping to see this.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/man-accused-of-driving-into-crowd-at-unite-the-right-rally-charged-with-federal-hate-crimes/2018/06/27/09cdce3a-7a20-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?utm_term=.c325d2d15699

Man accused of driving into crowd at ‘Unite the Right’ rally charged with federal hate crimes

The Justice Department charged James Alex Fields Jr, the driver accused of murdering a counterprotester at last year’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, with multiple hate crime counts Wednesday.

The charges include one hate crime act that led to the death of Heather Heyer, a counterprotester who was run over when Fields allegedly drove his car into a throng of anti-racist marchers. The Justice Department also charged Fields with 28 counts of hate crimes “causing bodily injury and involving an attempt to kill.” Those charges are related to the dozens of people injured in the same event.

No word on the potential sentences in play yet.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1