Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

White criminals don't bring in the ratings because they just don't scare white folks as much as "the other."  How many times will you hear after a high profile black criminal gets coverage, "oh that's they how *they* are..." stuff like that, yet when it is a white person it is 100% about the individual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Remember when the neocons here and abroad cried over the FBI correctly identifying their groups as hate groups?

Turns out..the FBI is still correct on that.

Meanwhile, Juggalos everywhere are like 'WTF, we just paint our faces...."

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, visionary said:

City and school officials say they’re monitoring the Confederate flag demonstration, but they say they can’t do much about it.

“They’re doing their legal constitutional duty,” said Mayor Lee Kilbourn.

I’m not saying I’m supporting it or for or against it, but people in this country have to start realizing we have to tolerate all peoples’ views,”

These

Cowards

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

These

Cowards

Former ACLU member, here. 

Its a valid point. The First absolutely protects the speech of reprehensible groups like the KKK, Nazis, and NAMBLA. 

Yes, there is a point where "free speech" becomes threats, and terrorism. Haven't read the article, but I would think that things like surrounding the school, brandishing weapons, or shouting threats, then a case can be made that they've crossed that line. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Yes, there is a point where "free speech" becomes threats, and terrorism. Haven't read the article, but I would think that things like surrounding the school, brandishing weapons, or shouting threats, then a case can be made that they've crossed that line. 

So what are they waiting for?  Is anyone trying to make a case for this?

The mayor and school officials said they aren’t sure whether the flag demonstrations are racially motivated, but the school’s few black students say they have proof.

What else do you need to know?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

So what are they waiting for?  Is anyone trying to make a case for this?

What else do you need to know?

Because it's white people protecting young white people.

Auburn Hills is a wealthy, lilly-white suburb of Detroit where these kids obviously feel emboldened because of their huge majority. Try this **** in inner city Detroit, and somebody'd pop a cap in there ass before they got the words out of their mouths. Segregation is alive and well in America.

52 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Try this **** in inner city Detroit, and somebody'd pop a cap in there ass before they got the words out of their mouths. 

Might be why they don't live there?

41 minutes ago, twa said:

Might be why they don't live there?

Because they can't be as racist as they want to be without some kind of blow back?  Sounds about right, and that's pathetic.

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

Because it's white people protecting young white people.

Auburn Hills is a wealthy, lilly-white suburb of Detroit where these kids obviously feel emboldened because of their huge majority. Try this **** in inner city Detroit, and somebody'd pop a cap in there ass before they got the words out of their mouths. Segregation is alive and well in America.

I got to tell you, as right as you are, this is where out institutions need to come into place so it doesn't get that far.  For the mayor to say "it's their right to do this", no its not, what they're doing isn't free speech, its racial intimidation.  Somebody should going into the books to figure out how to stop this, not pointing to the constitution and saying there's nothing they can do about it.

• Thanks 1

This is what happens in a bubble, it creates safety in numbers and a mob mentality which begins as one thing and then escalates with ever increasing aggressions. 

I see it here all the time, professionals posting derogatory, racist, and otherwise insulting things because they won’t receive push-back. Whereas, if they were in a more diverse region they wouldn’t say and do the things they do. And it nearly ALWAYS starts the same way, as a supposed “joke”, which is simply a way to test the waters.

This was posted yesterday by a Realtor I know here locally, and it’s a perfect example.

41518225562_0f6d1d041b_b.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I got to tell you, as right as you are, this is where out institutions need to come into place so it doesn't get that far.  For the mayor to say "it's their right to do this", no its not, what they're doing isn't free speech, its racial intimidation.  Somebody should going into the books to figure out how to stop this, not pointing to the constitution and saying there's nothing they can do about it.

Whats sad is that its not going to happen. This is what the term institutionalized racism actually means. Literally that the institution not only allows it, but supports and protects it for whatever reason. 

Also why I dont want to have kids. My 10 year old daughter gets this kind of treatment in school and then the mayor and the school say I need to teach her how to deal with it? Ok. I can do that. But let something happen and she gets hurt or worse killed. The mayor would be next. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Because they can't be as racist as they want to be without some kind of blow back?  Sounds about right, and that's pathetic.

Pop a cap is not racial intimidation as well?

Or is that one of those greater good things? :P

3 minutes ago, twa said:

No.  It's not remotely.  

No matter how many times you try to defend racism by claiming that racists are victims if they get treated badly.  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

No.  It's not remotely.  

No matter how many times you try to defend racism by claiming that racists are victims if they get treated badly.  

OK :rofl89:

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Or is that one of those greater good things? :P

You're playing semantics, you know exactly what I meant.  Regardless of the reason, they know they damn well they wouldn't be able to drive around with confederate flags like that yelling at black people in inner city Detroit.  That's not because they're afraid of "racial intimidation", stop playing games.