Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

It's still unfathomable to me how groups like the KKK and other Neo-Nazi white supremacy groups are allowed to have some political influence and allowed to assemble.

You would think that after politically motivated murders in the 20's and 60's would rightfully name them a terrorist organization and be outlawed, but here they are in 2018 and pushing for mainstream exposure.

Imagine if someone had the balls start a pro-ISIS party in the US, would that even be able to be formed, even under the notion of "free speech"?

Dare I say the phrase, "white privilege"?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I for one am just glad that we are so interested in her rights, more than the overwhelmingly dangerous message she is sending, and also recruiting others to do the same. These pigs have infiltrated all manner of law enforcement agencies, and  gov't.

The fact that I had not a damn thing about this until coming here (yet would get blasted in the face if some brown guy was openly teaching Islamic extremism or sharia law), shows. Why. We. Are. ****ed.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rogue Jedi said:

It's still unfathomable to me how groups like the KKK and other Neo-Nazi white supremacy groups are allowed to have some political influence and allowed to assemble.

You would think that after politically motivated murders in the 20's and 60's would rightfully name them a terrorist organization and be outlawed, but here they are in 2018 and pushing for mainstream exposure.

Imagine if someone had the balls start a pro-ISIS party in the US, would that even be able to be formed, even under the notion of "free speech"?

Dare I say the phrase, "white privilege"?

It's not white privilege.  It's Republican privilege.  

When it looked like Obama might get elected in '08, a group of FBI profilers issued a report warning that the nation was about to experience a surge in violent terrorism from right-wing extremist groups if Obama won.  

The Republican Party publicly seized on the report (which, looking back in hindsight, was accurate), and rushed to defend right-wing terrorist groups from the FBI.  Because they were right-wing terrorist groups.  Waving the report, they loudly announced that this was proof that the Obama administration was about to use the power of the FBI to attempt to target his political enemies.  (Thus, not only shielding right-wing extremist groups from being treated the way they loudly want Muslims to be treated, but also openly encouraging said right-wing extremist groups in their paranoid beliefs that they're defending themselves from the liberal reeducation camps.)  

AS I recall, the FBI's budget was cut, and the unit of profilers who produced the report was disbanded.  To punish them for correctly profiling a terrorist threat.  (Because said threat is politically connected.)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/witness-sues-infowars-for-claiming-he-caused-charlottesville-protesters-death/2018/03/13/4af0b4ee-26ca-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.d0c236422b95

A man who recorded video of a car plowing into a crowd of protesters during last year’s neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville is now suing right-wing conspiracy theorists who claimed he was an undercover CIA officer who helped stage the deadly attack.

Brennan Gilmore, a Foreign Service officer and bluegrass musician, says he hopes to take Alex Jones, who founded the website Infowars, and six others to trial in Virginia federal court for inspiring death threats and harassment.

More broadly, he and his attorneys from the Georgetown Law Civil Rights Clinic said they hope to show that the First Amendment does not protect Jones and others whose sensational falsehoods have inspired vicious responses.

“We’re really trying to set a new paradigm for how people like Alex Jones and Infowars operate, to inject some consequences, legal consequences into that world and hold them accountable for the terror they cause,” attorney Andrew Mendrala said in an interview. “We don’t think the First Amendment protects blatantly defamatory speech that inspires violence and hatred of victims of terrorist attacks and mass shootings.”

Among the other defendants are Jim Hoft, who on his blog Gateway Pundit called Gilmore a “deep-state shill,” and former Florida congressman Allen West, who posted an article on his website saying the Charlottesville attack was a “set-up.”

Gilmore said he was deluged with death threats, hate mail and online hacking attempts. His parents’ address was posted online; a powdery substance was sent to their house.

As recently as last month, Gilmore said, someone suggested his body would be found in the Rivanna River, which runs by his home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2