Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

21 hours ago, grego said:

I think you may be misreading that. No doubt there are those like you describe. But there are many who are tired of a double standard. 

I think there's been a misinterpretation, in general, of people's political motives that's increased the last couple of years. And to get back to some kind of normalcy, it's important to understand what drives opinions. 

A good way to bring about change in regards to double standards is actually making a consorted effort to dissafiliate themselves from Nazis. 

2 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

A good way to bring about change in regards to double standards is actually making a consorted effort to dissafiliate themselves from Nazis. 

Agreed. You are what you refuse to disavow as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 1

So this thing is happening in Lafayette Park, directly in front of the White House.  I have no interest in physically fighting nazis and incels, but I do kind of want to book a table at POV at the W and watch from above.  This is the view.  I own binoculars.  I checked, tables are available. 

Image result for pov at the w

15 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh, I certainly agree. Too many are going specifically for the fight.

This was inevitable. You invade a city and literally kill a person, the next ones you go to are going to be waiting for you. 

Also this is DC. I know its changing but it hasn't changed that much these mu****as need to remember where the hell they are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This was inevitable. You invade a city and literally kill a person, the next ones you go to are going to be waiting for you. 

Also this is DC. I know its changing but it hasn't changed that much these mu****as need to remember where the hell they are. 

They're in our nation's capitol.  

And they should have the right to hold their protest.  Peacefully.  Maybe there should be a place where a much larger group can gather, behind a sign that says "We Disagree".  ("We're not with Stupid" would be funnier, though.)  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

They're in our nation's capitol.  

And they should have the right to hold their protest.  Peacefully.  Maybe there should be a place where a much larger group can gather, behind a sign that says "We Disagree".  ("We're not with Stupid" would be funnier, though.)  

"We're not those kind of racists"

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My whole point is that this has not been happening and you dont want to bring that kind of **** to DC 

I think once your group has literally murdered someone at a protest, you kind of lose your ability to claim that you intend to peacefully protest.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1