Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

12 hours ago, Larry said:

It is a commonly-stated belief (I've seen it claimed, multiple times, in this forum) that the only people in the US who it's all right to discriminate against, are while male Christians.  

I've seen that too and I hate it. Such an ignorant mindset. Like, if it's ONLY white male Christians you're discriminating against, you're missing out on a lot of good fun with these other demographics. Women... that's an obvious one. The welsh, they've have had it far too good for far too long. I have a lot of anxiety about how the Amish are becoming more and more accepted.

edit: Oh, and those dirty ****ing gingers.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

i can’t believe that they haven’t tore down than statue and built a park there.... what’s going on with that? Portsmouth, a city near me has a confederate statue that is blocking half of an intersection and th3y said they were going to take it down but it’s still there, still in the way.

Also, i think duane henry would make a decent bond...

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

i have respect for the more cool-headed counter-protesters to the nazi marches i have seen...don't know how they do it...i admit to briefly succumbing to envisioning a Vietnam era naplam run, only this time i think it would be against an actual threat to the usa

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i have respect for the more cool-headed counter-protesters to the nazi marches i have seen...don't know how they do it...i admit to briefly succumbing to envisioning a Vietnam era naplam run, only this time i think it would be against an actual threat to the usa

Agree, but I fear it only takes a handful of aholes bent on starting a riot to light the fuse. 

• Sad 1

Oh, I agree that there's a part of me that contemplates things that would be more appropriate for a Road Runner cartoon.  But That's not really my primary fantasy.  

My ideal fantasy?  A hundred or so Nazis with flags and posters and uniforms and cardboard shields.  And then the camera pans across the square, to where about 40 times as many people are peacefully standing behind a banner which reads "I'm Not With Stupid"  (Matching t-shirts available from enterprising street vendors.  Get yours to commemorate that you were here.)  

And after an hour or two, they all go home.  Without a single bit of violence at all.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

The nazis got a permit for 400.  I'll be somewhat surprised if that many show.

I'm expecting several thousand counter-protesters.

Every time I hear about stuff like this I just can't help but think of the Blues Brothers.

HastyEarlyAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The nazis got a permit for 400.  I'll be somewhat surprised if that many show.

I'm expecting several thousand counter-protesters.

It goes without saying that Nazis are idiots, but they must have very little sense of self preservation to come to DC with an optimistic projection of 400 people. 

• Like 1

Just got back from a bike ride around town with a stop at Lafayette Square.  There's quite a welcoming committee there to greet the Nazis who show up.  Some really good signs too. ("White Supremacists Will Not Replace Us."  "Your Fuhrer is Not Home.  He's Playing Golf."  Lots of "Dump Trump and Pence" signs.) 

We did not pass the Foggy Bottom Metro station, where the Nazis are supposed to disembark from the Metro for their march to the White House, but word is they'll be mocked all along the route. 

Though there is a HUGE law enforcement presence in that whole area of town.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1