Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Was doing some homework and was curious to read that the Caps do really badly off a long layoff (so much time between Game 7 and Game 1) so 2 days off should be sufficient. Curious to see if they come out hard tomorrow. 

https://www.nhl.com/capitals/news/what-you-need-to-know-for-game-3/c-298876282

Party outside, concerts by Sting and someone else 

I’m too hype on the game tomorrow, I’m gunna punch someone in the head I’m so excited. Couldn’t decide to wear my stadium series jersey or my red Backstrom. I think I must Rock the Red. Yewwww lets go CAPS!!

17 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Nope, not at all.  

Just another case of my vocabulary outreaching my knowledge...

If it's not raining out go to the watch party outside the stadium tomorrow. It'll pretty much be the game and you can partake in the vibe 

Anyone else wondering, the team store at Capital One arena does have the jerseys with the patch on them.  The price was the same as without.  I got there at 11:45 and got the last large authentic one but I'm pretty sure they are pressing more patches on at the store.  The 20% discount for Capital One holders is nice lol.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Anyone else wondering, the team store at Capital One arena does have the jerseys with the patch on them.  The price was the same as without.  I got there at 11:45 and got the last large authentic one but I'm pretty sure they are pressing more patches on at the store.  The 20% discount for Capital One holders is nice lol.

Any idea if they have patches and are able to add them to existing jerseys?  I went to Kettler yesterday but they keep selling out.  Kettler charges like $11 for the patch and to add it to the jersey which was pretty reasonable.  

Caps are 1-5 when I attend this postseason (thankfully the 1 win was Game 5 against the Pens).  They are due some home wins to even that record out as it makes no sense.

Let's go Caps!

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Any idea if they have patches and are able to add them to existing jerseys?  I went to Kettler yesterday but they keep selling out.  Kettler charges like $11 for the patch and to add it to the jersey which was pretty reasonable.  

Caps are 1-5 when I attend this postseason (thankfully the 1 win was Game 5 against the Pens).  They are due some home wins to even that record out as it makes no sense.

Let's go Caps!

Also available at nhl store, though a few bucks more

http://shop.nhl.com/NHL_Logo_Gear/NHL_2018_Stanley_Cup_Patch?ab=tlpfeatureproduct

Archived