Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

5 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Also available at nhl store, though a few bucks more

http://shop.nhl.com/NHL_Logo_Gear/NHL_2018_Stanley_Cup_Patch?ab=tlpfeatureproduct

I actually hadn't seen it on there last week when I looked.  I was hoping to have it added at Kettler since I assume they are good about placing it correctly.  I figure if they can heat press it on then I can take it somewhere to have it stitched on permanently.

I'll def go this route if I have to though.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Any idea if they have patches and are able to add them to existing jerseys?  I went to Kettler yesterday but they keep selling out.  Kettler charges like $11 for the patch and to add it to the jersey which was pretty reasonable.  

Caps are 1-5 when I attend this postseason (thankfully the 1 win was Game 5 against the Pens).  They are due some home wins to even that record out as it makes no sense.

Let's go Caps!

I'm not sure.  I didn't see any while I was there but I also wasn't looking for them.  

You can call Capital One Arena and they can transfer you to the store and ask them though.  The operator when I called is the one who actually went and looked for me to see if they had jerseys that had the patch on them.  She told me the store opened at noon (I called at like 10:45) and that she'd go look through the window and to call back.  I called back 10 minutes later and she told me that they have them with the patches and that if they don't have the patch, they can put it on the jersey for you if you purchase one.  She also told me the store was open at the time so they actually opened earlier than they were telling people.  I got there right a 11:50 or so and right at noon that place got noticeably more crowded.

But the fact that I didn't have to pay extra for the patch or anything was cool too.  Once I saw they were the same price and that I could get the 20% discount cause of my card, I decided to splurge on the authentic one over the fanatics one.  It was probably like $40 more after the discount.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I'm not sure.  I didn't see any while I was there but I also wasn't looking for them.  

You can call Capital One Arena and they can transfer you to the store and ask them though.  The operator when I called is the one who actually went and looked for me to see if they had jerseys that had the patch on them.  She told me the store opened at noon (I called at like 10:45) and that she'd go look through the window and to call back.  I called back 10 minutes later and she told me that they have them with the patches and that if they don't have the patch, they can put it on the jersey for you if you purchase one.  She also told me the store was open at the time so they actually opened earlier than they were telling people.  I got there right a 11:50 or so and right at noon that place got noticeably more crowded.

But the fact that I didn't have to pay extra for the patch or anything was cool too.  Once I saw they were the same price and that I could get the 20% discount cause of my card, I decided to splurge on the authentic one over the fanatics one.  It was probably like $40 more after the discount.

I just received my authentic Kuzy jersey in the mail a few days ago from icejerseys that ended up being like $170 during a big sale.  I'd say it is a significant upgrade over both the Fanatics version and the old Reebok premiere jerseys that I've purchased in the past.  Thanks for the info!

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

I just received my authentic Kuzy jersey in the mail a few days ago from icejerseys that ended up being like $170 during a big sale.  I'd say it is a significant upgrade over both the Fanatics version and the old Reebok premiere jerseys that I've purchased in the past.  Thanks for the info!

Yeah I tried both on while I was in the store earlier today.  You can definitely feel the difference, but I don't know if it's really worth the extra cash.  It's all personal preference though.  The authentic one is noticeably heavier though, which on a day like today, is probably a bad thing.  I'm not going to put mine on until right before game time where I'll be in my man cave watching it so hopefully it won't be too hot.

1 hour ago, pjfootballer said:

Joke of a pregame show. Mocking star players. Who the **** do they think they are? They must go down. 

Seriously, **** Las Vegas.

They shouldn’t be here, and now that they are, they’re just goofing around.  This shouldn’t be.  They should be going 5-77 and everyone loving their antics.  They don’t deserve this and for that I hate them.

Plus, James Neil is an dickwad.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Sting...still cool.

That was badass. 

5 minutes ago, zskins said:

The wife needs to hurry up and get the food ready as he game is about to start.... I am getting hungry more than many ways! lol

You got an hour til int.?

Archived