Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

If the gop win back the governorships they lost in 18; Don will demand there  be no presidential primaries and they just give him the delegates for nomination.

I expect many states to comply. While there will stink be primaries for the other races; the president would be removed from the ballot.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

26 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Plus his primary opponent is George P. Bush, another Trumper who didn't get the Trump nod like Paxton did. Between Paxton, Abbott, and the majority Republican legislature Texas We the People are screwed.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mike Pence consulted with his attorneys to find out if he could stop the Electoral College vote count. 

He doesn't get one scintilla of credit for doing his job after contemplating not doing it. Asshole. 

I loved this cartoon, that somebody posted here:  

https://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/daily-cartoon/thursday-june-18th-white-house-memoir/amp

• Thumb up 3

Rep. Ronny Jackson’s campaign paid for dues at private social club

Freshman Rep. Ronny Jackson tapped his campaign account for more than $2,300 in costs associated with membership at a private social club in Texas, campaign finance records show.

Jackson, a Texas Republican, spent campaign donor money at the posh Amarillo Club on what were described in some disclosures to the Federal Election Commission as membership fees or dues.

It is illegal to spend campaign funds for personal purposes. The Federal Election Campaign Act prohibits spending on “country club memberships” along with “dues and fees for health clubs or recreational facilities.”

Click on the link for the full article

Madison Cawthorn Under House Investigation For Alleged Improper Relationship With Staffer, Crypto Dealings

The House Committee on Ethics is investigating Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) for allegedly engaging in an improper relationship with a staffer and promoting a cryptocurrency in which he had an undisclosed interest.

The bipartisan, 10-member committee voted to form an investigative subcommittee on May 11, according to a statement from Committee Chair Ted Deutch (D-Fla.) and top Republican member Jackie Walorski (Ind.).

Click on the link for the full article

Ronny Jackson employs he "So ****ing what, now **** off" defense that works so well for pretty much any Congressman and especially for Republicans.
Authorities are expected to once again **** off, however they warned the penalty of "absolutely nothing" that comes with such charges could be levied should they decide to press the matter, however it is once again expected that they will not.
"He told us to **** off," said Sheriff James Useless, "and by God, that is what we do best."

~Barf

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

They need to go one question further and ask, "How important is it to you that political leaders endorse White Nationalism and White Supremacy?

The answer is bound to depress many of us.

On 5/18/2022 at 5:22 PM, tshile said:

I’ve reached a point where it’s hard to not believe republicans are part of the problem. 

When I talk to family and friends, and I hear someone talk about how/why they are a Republican, and I think of all the people (myself included) that used to call ourselves republicans and talk about why we don’t anymore, and I find it hard to look even people I know well and not think “at best you’re saying you’re OK with this bull**** and that’s not OK”

I mean the other option is they’re too stupid to see what is going on. 

it’s not really a practice of mine to hang out with stupid people. So. Doesn’t really fit as an option…

correct me if i am wrong.... when you first came to ES you were 100 percent Republican...?    or am i remembering incorrectly?

On 5/19/2022 at 4:43 PM, The Evil Genius said:

i have never actually looked at Hunter Biden before...  it is kinda amusing that he looks just like the evil Star Trek alternative dimension version of Joe Biden...  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

correct me if i am wrong.... when you first came to ES you were 100 percent Republican...?    or am i remembering incorrectly?

When I first came - yes. 

and I still believe on many ways I am conservative. I’ve not turned into a liberal. I’ve made an abou-face on gay marriage and the whole “racism isn’t that bad these days” thing, but otherwise I just respect the liberals for recognizing a problem and being willing to offer a solution (even if I don’t agree with it)

I truly think there’s a lot of room on all these issues for republicans to offer conservativeesque solutions. 

they seem to choose to pretend the problems don’t exist instead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

they seem to choose to pretend the problems don’t exist instead. 

That’s not my impression. 🙂

They seem to think that all problems are inherently the result of radical liberals. 

If liberals didn’t exist…. it would be a utopian society.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1