Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

17 hours ago, tshile said:

When I first came - yes. 

and I still believe on many ways I am conservative. I’ve not turned into a liberal. I’ve made an abou-face on gay marriage and the whole “racism isn’t that bad these days” thing, but otherwise I just respect the liberals for recognizing a problem and being willing to offer a solution (even if I don’t agree with it)

I truly think there’s a lot of room on all these issues for republicans to offer conservativeesque solutions. 

they seem to choose to pretend the problems don’t exist instead. 

I'm socially liberal ... and the "care for the poor" message is what used to attract me to christianity.

but i am also a PhD economist (pro trade, pro investment, pro economic efficiency... often there is an incentives based solution to a problem that is better, and there is no more information packed piece of data than an efficient market clearing price.......)

I should be the ripest market for the "conservative" message.....    but never in my life have the "conservatives" been able to separate themselves from both the deplorable fundamentalists, and the plain straightforward "i call myself conservative,, because that is the viewpoint that allows me to be a callous dick..."    But it is frankly amazing to me that those parts of the "movement" (that used to be callously courted by "mainstream" conservatives to build up numbers ... have not just increased influence, but have completely swamped whatever "mainstream" conservative used to mean.    

I honestly cannot understand how ANYBODY with ANY principles at all (ANY...focused in ANY direction) can stomach what the "conservative" party has become today.   at what point does this become relevant to your inner dialogue...?   

and how could it possibly not have happened yet?

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

He's a ****ing diagnosed severe split personality schizo, and he wrote a ****ing BOOK about it. Multiple personalities, and he writes about how often he had no idea how he got somewhere or what had happened because some other personality was in control.

It is MIND BOGGLING that he is in this position. They find the WORST PEOPLE THEY CAN.
They only like Walker because he's their black friend.
But he's their literally CERTIFIED INSANE black friend.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Republicans paying lip service to mental health. They're the ones what closed the mental hospitals forty years ago. Now they wanna sell people on how they're the ones that can fix the problem they themselves created. It's what Republicans do on most issues. 🤦

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

~Bang

Walker is also Trumps ****. Been working for him since his USFL days. 🤑

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pence is a Dominionist and wants to turn the country into a theocracy. The people of Indiana booted his ass as governor and his political career was tanking until he was elevated to be the Yes man for Trump and the Republican party. He's trying hard to be relevant but I'm afraid it's an exercise in futility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

7 hours ago, Bang said:

He's a ****ing diagnosed severe split personality schizo, and he wrote a ****ing BOOK about it. Multiple personalities, and he writes about how often he had no idea how he got somewhere or what had happened because some other personality was in control.

It is MIND BOGGLING that he is in this position. They find the WORST PEOPLE THEY CAN.

~Bang

If he wins Georgia deserves him.

43 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

He's not running for Governor. If he wins, **** Georgia for punishing the rest of us with this bull****. 

He’s still their Senator; so they deserve him. Yeah, he impact nationally but that’s the Dems fault if they can’t beat him.

• Thumb down 2

32 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Herschel the Ham hasn't debated anyone yet, and will be destroyed by Warnock. 

I can't wait for that.  It'll be epic. 

But that stuff doesn't matter to the MAGAs. They just want to see whoever their candidate is act the fool and hurl juvenile insults at their opponent. In their mind that's a win. Hillary stomped Trump in the 2016 debates as well. Made him look like a complete idiot. And the MAGAs loved him even more for it.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

But that stuff doesn't matter to the MAGAs. They just want to see whoever their candidate is act the fool and hurl juvenile insults at their opponent. In their mind that's a win. Hillary stomped Trump in the 2016 debates as well. Made him look like a complete idiot. And the MAGAs loved him even more for it.

That's why turnout will be super important, just like it was in the runoffs.  I'm once again doing my part for both Warnock and Stacey and I hope (once again) that it works. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

There is enough video of Walker saying or being reported of crazy ****. The people who will vote for him now would still if there was a video calling them whatever offended them most. 

Dems, Indys, and Never Trumpers need to turnout to vote in person early. 

Still, run the ads that prove he's out of his mind to motivate those people. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 10:34 AM, Bang said:

But he's their literally CERTIFIED INSANE
black friend.

~Bang

GOP - "I'm sorry, all I heard was black friend."

EI3UFd7XkAABZFn.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1