Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Surprised at his choice of which to tape.  

I'm not. The NRA is his natural environment. Going to Uvalde, especially after Biden went, was political theater. And like the snake politician he is, he has two messages, only one that is real and that's the one at the NRA. It's all reaction to Beto calling him out in person. Beto's been visiting small towns like Uvalde for months while Abbott largely only makes appearances like at NRA. I'm sure he was advised by numerous people to go to Uvalde, thus the taped NRA speech. We here in Texas see what he does. Beto was there almost immediately, comforted people, and gave blood. Abbott showed up days later, and gave a speech that everyone knows doesn't mean ****.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Abbott showed up days later, and gave a speech that everyone knows doesn't mean ****.

And his supporters will support him because they know he's lying. 

In the GOP, evil is a desirable characteristic. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 2

Folks. Drop the fixation on "peach tree dish". 

It's probably an intentional distractor. 

And even if you succeed in pointing out that she's saying something that doesn't exist?  

So what?  Her supporters will still see the criticism, and respond with "Har har har. Look at the high falutin college type libral elitists attackin her for maybe saying a word a little wrong."

Thus completely distracting from what should have been the criticism of her claim. That "fake meat from peach tree dishes" is more moronically stupid than the flat earth. Even if she had pronounced it correctly. 

• Like 2

Last I checked, freedom of the press is protected by the constitution. 

Bans never work. Criminals will still get it anyway. 

Aren't there already laws on the books, against it?  

Perverts will just find other ways to get off. 

It's really a mental health issue. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The **** is wrong with these idiots. Seriously,  I've had all of this stupidity I can take.

This has gone beyond stupidity.  MTG (Marjorie the Guy) has continued to butcher the English language.  Boebert is as equally a moron (though she actually looks like a woman as opposed to MTG).

Abbott in Texas makes Abbott and Costello  look rational and smart. 

And Trump continues to rally these **** yards all the while getting a following of americans to go along with this bull****.

I miss the good old days. As the once great philosopher Tim McGraw once said, I Miss Back When.

This country deserves better than the GOP and the mess they continue to create. 

Welcome to the end if someone...anyone...doesn't stop this nonsense.

HTTR!

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Larry said:

Folks. Drop the fixation on "peach tree dish". 

Thus completely distracting from what should have been the criticism of her claim. That "fake meat from peach tree dishes" is more moronically stupid than the flat earth. Even if she had pronounced it correctly. 

You are right. The "peach tree dish" was only the third or fourth stupidest thing she said in that clip.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

^ ^ ^  Here's a partial list:

1. Government wants to know when you are eating a cheeseburger.

2. Bill Gates wants you to eat fake meat (grown in a peach tree dish).

3. You will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger.

4. The Government wants to monitor your bowel movements.

Impressive collection of stupidity packed into a short clip.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you think racism against whites is worse than blacks...try a simple experiment.

Have 3 white dudes in GA or TX walk into a Dunkin Donuts openly displaying AR-15s, then have 3 black dudes come in openly carrying holstered pistols...and see which group gets the cops called on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

If you think racism against whites is worse than blacks...try a simple experiment.

Have 3 white dudes in GA or TX walk into a Dunkin Donuts openly displaying AR-15s, then have 3 black dudes come in openly carrying holstered pistols...and see which group gets the cops called on them.

Pretty sure I've read of multiple studies (although the ones I'm finding now, are over 10 years old), saying

1). When black and white actors with identical resumes apply for entry level jobs, the white actor is more than twice as likely to get called back. 

2). When the white actor admits to a felony conviction on his application, he is still (slightly) more likely to get called back than the black actor. 

One article, 14 years ago:

NPR: Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire