Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

15 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

WTH. At the end of that he yells “avocado toast eating insiders elite” what the hell was he on about? Haha. 

I eat avocados and toast, not together though. My wife buys avocados all the time and eats it on the toast. Yeah, we’re friggin elite! Suck it!

We’re going broke buying avocados at less than .80 cents a piece at Costco. Savings is going into the ****ter along with my elite status. If you would like to find out more on how you can support my wife and I keep our elite avocado eating status, please pm me for details. 

Wait until he finds out about the price of Turkeys, the new caviar. 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Wait until he finds out about the price of Turkeys, the new caviar. 

My dad hated turkey, so the only time I ever got it was when my mom fixed it at Thanksgiving/Christmas...I love turkey. Now that everyone is dead, the only turkey I get is the one I cook for myself. When I saw the low price on turkey, I was ready to spoil myself in amazing turkish delight*. If these MAGA ****s raise the price on the turkey because of their stupid ****, I'm going to start a civil war.

*yes, I know thats not what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 11/28/2023 at 8:22 PM, Cooked Crack said:

23 hours ago, Chachie said:

Yeah there's no way on Earth that McCarthy was told that Trump wasn't eating. He told Cheney that because he wasn't brave enough to tell her he was going to Mar a Lago to kiss the ring.

22 hours ago, LD0506 said:

That wasn't a ring he kissed.........

yes......      it was.

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Haha 2

Trump did say that the Illegals were coming to rape and murder everyone and Republicans in general think they’re coming to take everyone’s jobs. Christian Ziegler took that personally and said “no one and I mean no one is going to take away my raping and battery work from me! No one! Build the wall! They’re coming to take our jerbs!!! Not on my watch!!!”

11 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Trump did say that the Illegals were coming to rape and murder everyone and Republicans in general think they’re coming to take everyone’s jobs. Christian Ziegler took that personally and said “no one and I mean no one is going to take away my raping and battery work from me! No one! Build the wall! They’re coming to take our jerbs!!! Not on my watch!!!”

Analogies are like farts. 

If you have to force it, it's probably crap. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Some more detail:

Fl. GOP chair and husband of Moms for Liberty co-founder accused of sexual battery: report

Florida’s GOP chairman has been accused of sexual battery by a woman who says she was part of a ménage à trois with him and his wife, who's a co-founder of right-wing group Moms for Liberty, according to a new report.

The woman says she partook in a consensual threesome with Christian Ziegler and his wife, Bridget Ziegler, sources told journalists with the Florida Trident, the newspaper of the non-partisan Florida Center for Government Accountability.

Sarasota police confirmed to other reporters that they are investigating the complaint, which NBC News’s Matt Dixon said is slated to be redacted and released Thursday. Raw Story received a redacted copy about 1 p.m. Thursday.

Sarasota Police spokesperson Cynthia McLaughlin told Raw Story said in an email, "It is an active investigation."

The woman says the incident occurred when Bridget Ziegler was not present, according to Florida Trident sources.

Bridget Ziegler is considered a rising Republican star in Florida, having secured an endorsement for her school board seat by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1