Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Next, GOP is about to go all in on the popular elementary put downs. 

“I’m rubber, you’re glue. What bounces off of me sticks to you!” 
“You’re mama!” 

and my favorite

“I don’t mean to be mean, but you need Listerine. Not a sip nor a swallow but the whole friggin bottle.”

It is Elementary my dear Markwayne. Have you gone ill?!?! My god, you sound and smell like you have the vapors! 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

‘Reprehensible’: fury as Oklahoma governor backs ****fighting group

The Oklahoma governor, Kevin Stitt, has been soundly denounced by animal rights activists after making a video in support of a ****fighting organization.

Stitt made a video in support of the annual meeting for the Oklahoma Gamefowl Commission, a group that has been working to reduce penalties for ****fighting in the state.

The former district director for the Gamefowl Commission was arrested and charged with a felony in August after authorities busted a ****fighting ring in the state, KFOR reported.

The Gamefowl Commission has donated to several Oklahoman politicians, including Stitt, in an attempt to lessen penalties for those participating. The Oklahoman newspaper said the organization had given over $70,000 to Oklahoma politicians, including $2,000 to Stitt.

“I wish I could be with you for the Gamefowl Commission’s annual legislative meeting, but I wanted to take a moment to cheer you on from the sidelines,” Stitt said in the video published on Sunday.

“Oklahomans like yourselves remained dedicated to the spirit of competition and camaraderie that runs deep in our communities” he added.

Stitt’s office could not be reached by the Guardian for comment.

****fighting is a bloodsport in which two or more birds are put in an enclosed space to fight each other. The practice is outlawed in all 50 states, and a felony in 42 states as well as the District of Columbia, according to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). The first law outlawing ****fighting was passed in 1867.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

Right wingers really can't seem to figure out whether they love or hate Jews. On one hand they scream about unconditionally supporting Israel and wiping out the Palestinians, but on the other hand their ranks are full of blatant white nationalist antisemites and they also love Elon Musk, antisemitic tweets and all.

With antisemitic tweet, Elon Musk reveals his ‘actual truth’

Elon Musk has publicly endorsed an antisemitic conspiracy theory popular among White supremacists: that Jewish communities push “hatred against Whites.”

That kind of overt thumbs up to an antisemitic post shocked even some of Musk’s critics, who have long called him out for using racist or otherwise bigoted dog whistles on Twitter, now known as X. It was the multibillionaire’s most explicit public statement yet endorsing anti-Jewish views.

• Thumb down 2

20 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

The hatred against whites thing has me puzzled.  I'm half jewish and I'm as white as a loaf of Wonder bread.  Do white nationalists claim only Xtians can be white?  Guess they're not really known for well thought out positions.

Yeah I've always found that very odd as well. I think you're probably right in that hypothesis. They only see white European Christians as "real" whites. Wasn't it Ann Coulter who said Christians are "perfected Jews" or something? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Right wingers really can't seem to figure out whether they love or hate Jews. On one hand they scream about unconditionally supporting Israel and wiping out the Palestinians, but on the other hand their ranks are full of blatant white nationalist antisemites and they also love Elon Musk, antisemitic tweets and all.

With antisemitic tweet, Elon Musk reveals his ‘actual truth’

There's a fringe belief within the evangelist community that the Messiah won't return until the Jews rebuild the temple in Jerusalem, which can't be done without destroying the Al-Aqsa mosque that currently sits in that location. (Note also that the mosque was built ~300 years after the temple was destroyed by Rome-- most evangelicals paint the story as if Muslim conquerors destroyed the temple themselves).  So while they don't care for Jews, they need the Jews to eradicate the Palestinians and rebuild the Temple.

Conversely, many Jews believe they aren't supposed to rebuild the Temple until the Messiah comes back and tells them to, so this is the worst chicken and egg conundrum ever.

Edited by balki1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

As a black man this whole 'Jewish people hate white people' thing is ****ing confusing. 

Ever seen Gangs of New York?

Our country has a history of hating groups of immigrants from a certain country until we get used to them and consider them white too.

This was recent enough with Italians that my Grandfather from Italy changed his last name to one that was more American and refused to teach my Mom any Italian to protect her, pissing off his own mother.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

As a black man this whole 'Jewish people hate white people' thing is ****ing confusing. 

Yeah I think at this point when the right gets too confusing about who they hate and who they don't, I just go back to the default question of "Are you a white Christian of European descent?" If the answer is yes, they're fine with you. If the answer is no, you're bad.

Though that all goes out the door if they find out you're a liberal. No amount of pasty whiteness will remove that stain from you as far as they're concerned. Being a liberal automatically makes you the equivalent of a trans Jewish black person in their book.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

My Swiss grandfather looked Italian and was darker skinned, my dad tanned a dark brown. My Swiss great grandfather had his children change their names to "Johnson" in school during WWI so they wouldn't be considered Italian. 

My great grandfather immigrated from Switzerland before he fathered children who were born in the late 1890s.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Ever seen Gangs of New York?

Our country has a history of hating groups of immigrants from a certain country until we get used to them and consider them white too.

This was recent enough with Italians that my Grandfather from Italy changed his last name to one that was more American and refused to teach my Mom any Italian to protect her, pissing off his own mother.

Yes. Indeed. I do know this is a thing. 

Allow me to re state my opinion: As a black man this whole 'Jewish people hate white people' thing is ****ing Stupid

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1