Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 10/23/2023 at 6:18 AM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

This is a pretty good listen...

I found this channel recently, maybe I found it through you? I don't remember. Anyways, I really like these guys, they're smart,  realistic and don't mince their words. I'm trying to keep up with them, but they post way too many vids for me to catch them all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I found this channel recently, maybe I found it through you? I don't remember. Anyways, I really like these guys, they're smart,  realistic and don't mince their words. I'm trying to keep up with them, but they post way too many vids for me to catch them all.

Yeah, I really like the way they put things and phrase things, seems to go straight to the point in a way that often has me saying "Exactly!" lol...

lmao

I just got a clapback from Emerald Robinson, who was a "reporter" so loony that she got kicked off of Newsmax AND OANN, after I ****ed with her on one of her idiotic tweets. Though I wouldn't necessarily expect much more than a "your MOM!" response from a MAGA.

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

9 outta 10 chance Emerald already has a OF page. It's not her fault tho. Her parents gave her a strippers name. 🤷‍♂️

I'd also like to note, for the record, that there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with having an OF page. It wasn't so much a rag on people who have one as it was something I knew would get under her skin because she pretends to be a super high and mighty moral xtian while peddling the nastiest of the nasty right wing garbage.

And it worked.

borat-outfield-sleepers-great-success-30

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

46 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'd also like to note, for the record, that there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with having an OF page. It wasn't so much a rag on people who have one as it was something I knew would get under her skin because she pretends to be a super high and mighty moral xtian while peddling the nastiest of the nasty right wing garbage.

And it worked.

borat-outfield-sleepers-great-success-30

I had to look, and I think I found some pics from her OF page...and I agree, there is zero wrong with anyone having one.

NSFW so putting it in spoilers. Mods let me know if I should edit the pic out.

Spoiler

image.png.b85c6f7947e23c692813a5ae989c443d.png

*I'm pretty sure that's her...

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:25 PM, Cooked Crack said:

How would it confuse them? It’s not like they go into the buildings to save the kids. No need in worrying about their names if they’re dead. Just invite the parents in to pick up the bodies. 

On 10/27/2023 at 2:50 PM, TradeTheBeal! said:

$18M wouldn’t get you 10 games of Kirk Cousins back in 2016.  I don’t think it was enough to buy the DNC nominee.

Shoot, $1 billion couldn’t even get you Kirk Cousins for the last 9 games of this season.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

When Floridians shop for a homeowners insurance policy next year, they could find several new companies offering coverage. 

Including one company backed by a state senator. 

Lured by the nation’s highest premiums and new laws making it harder to sue insurance companies, investors see an opportunity in Florida’s beleaguered insurance market. Current and former state officials and other observers said they are receiving regular inquiries from potential investors looking to make a profit. 

“As soon as we were done with the last vote in session, I had a couple of people ... including legislators, asking if I wanted to invest in an insurance company,” Sen. Jason Pizzo, D-Hollywood, told the state’s insurance commissioner last month. 

That includes state Sen. Joe Gruters, R-Sarasota, who has pitched fellow lawmakers on investing in a homeowners insurance company that projects a 165% return on investment over five years.

• Thumb down 2