Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

16 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I actually don't believe him when he says that. That's a political comment to help him as much as it might with the most hardcore cultists. Especially, the elected officials in the state who he needs to get whatever he's doing done. 

when someone promotes a political figure knowing that other people will listen and be like “well even Kemp despite the problems is going to vote for him, he can’t be too bad” you should believe them.

i believe every republicans that says they will vote and support trump. They speak out against him and then turn around and will vote for him. 

the whole thing is disgusting

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxlsWK-AIo2/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

Also he's right that the second you mention Biden people get leery like ARE YOU GOING TO INSULT HIM HE'S DOING A GOOD JOB 

let's stop acting like he's infallible lol 

I really haven't seen very much of this at all. Most of the people I see on social media who are Dems don't go balls to the wall to defend Biden or freak out if someone criticizes him.

I guess it also depends on the criticism. Is it some vague crap about the "Biden crime family!" without any actual hard evidence? Pass. Is it something about a specific policy they don't like? If so, I'll listen and if it's valid criticism I'll say so.

The problem is that, from what I've seen, about 98% of it is the former and 2% the latter. So yeah, that does get pretty old. But I don't freak out about it. I just ignore it.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

Ol Tommy said he wants everyone to be able to serve in the military even Catholics AND Protestants. Holy **** talk about diversity. 🤣

I love conservatives finally getting on board with the whole meritocracy deal. As if that ain't woke in and of itself. Like they talk about an America they themselves have never wanted and have done everything in their power to prevent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Ol Tommy said he wants everyone to be able to serve in the military even Catholics AND Protestants. Holy **** talk about diversity. 🤣

I love conservatives finally getting on board with the whole meritocracy deal. As if that ain't woke in and of itself. Like they talk about an America they themselves have never wanted and have done everything in their power to prevent. 

"What do you mean I don't like diversity?? That's ridiculous. I want all kinds of different white people to get opportunities!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump has a tell. You know Trump did something wrong every time he says what he did was “perfect.” 

With his statement that Saudia Arabia will pay him anything for his buildings and his daughters marionette receiving $2 bil from them, I am really really hoping someone is looking into that connection and figuring out what kind of secrets these assholes gave that country. They have most likely have compromised this country in some way.

If so, we should have Mark Milley be in charge of the public execution. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

15 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Trump has a tell. You know Trump did something wrong every time he says what he did was “perfect.” 

With his statement that Saudia Arabia will pay him anything for his buildings and his daughters marionette receiving $2 bil from them, I am really really hoping someone is looking into that connection and figuring out what kind of secrets these assholes gave that country. They have most likely have compromised this country in some way.

If so, we should have Mark Milley be in charge of the public execution. 

Reminds me of how a few different people said that you know Trump is making up an encounter that didn't happen when he says the person he spoke to called him "sir"

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/26/2023 at 9:09 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don't let it get lost in all this that she stuck around and supported all this ****, then tried to continue to work for Trump afterwards.  I appreciate using what she knows.  But **** that ****. 

She explained that in one of her interviews. What she said seemed reasonable.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I really does go to show just how hard it can be to get someone out of a cult.

Basically...especially when you're young and idealistic on top of it. Plus I got the impression that she felt more allegiance to Meadows than to Trump.

And she did at least publicly take responsibility for her role and actions--something I'm pretty sure Pence has yet to do. She said something like she lives with the guilt for being not just complicit, but instrumental in everything that lead up to Jan 6th. I had no idea she was 24 at the time, thought she was in her 30s.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Basically...especially when you're young and idealistic on top of it. Plus I got the impression that she felt more allegiance to Meadows than to Trump.

And she did at least publicly take responsibility for her role and actions--something I'm pretty sure Pence has yet to do. She said something like she lives with the guilt for being not just complicit, but instrumental in everything that lead up to Jan 6th. I had no idea she was 24 at the time, thought she was in her 30s.

That whole Meadows saying to her "Would you take a bullet for Trump?" thing from one of these articles was wild. If someone asked me that I'd be like "Um...you got me ****ed up, my guy" and then be on the next train out of there.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That whole Meadows saying to her "Would you take a bullet for Trump?" thing from one of these articles was wild. If someone asked me that I'd be like "Um...you got me ****ed up, my guy" and then be on the next train out of there.

The older you get, the easier it is to see the bull**** and say "Nooooooooo...." lol...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, China said:

They really need to re-write the rules so that 1 senator doesn't have this much power.

You mean like Senate Majority leader being able to block a Supreme Court nominee vote despite not being a position specifically stated in the Constitution, let alone power to do that?

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Conservative activist Christopher Rufo, who is a close ally of Florida governor and Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis, hosted a social media debate in which one participant argued that conservatives should cooperate with a hypothetical white nationalist dictator “in order to destroy the power of the left”. 

Rufo, a Manhattan Institute fellow who has been a hugely influential figure in DeSantis’ culture war policies in Florida, did not disagree with the sentiments. Instead he commended speakers for their “thoughtful points” and presenting the discussion as a model for engagement with “the dissident right”.

• Thumb down 1