Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Have another line or two, you lush. What an imbecile.  Loved how he called that lawyer an ambulance chaser. I damn sure would have called him a conspiracy fraud, tin hat wearing, Trump ass sniffer right back.

But, "are you done" works just as well, I suppose. Lol.

HTTR!

• Haha 5

Grand Rapids — Businessmen repeatedly hired a sex worker for former Michigan House Speaker Rick Johnson in order to secure licenses to grow and sell marijuana in Michigan and referred to the powerful Republican politician by the code name “Batman,” a revelation that emerged Thursday as the first person convicted in a bribery scandal was sent to prison.

Prosecutors made the revelation while telling U.S. District Judge Jane Beckering to send Johnson, the former chairman of Michigan's medical marijuana licensing board, to federal prison for 71 months, or almost six years, for his role in the largest public corruption scandal in Michigan’s capital in 30 years.

In addition to receiving at least $110,000 in bribes and private flights, Johnson received “thousands of dollars’ worth of commercial sex with a woman in the adult entertainment industry,” Assistant U.S. Attorneys Christopher O’Connor and Clay Stiffler wrote in a sentencing memo.

• Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

"Obviously you don't have a MyPillow2.  You don't, do ya?"

I really wanted to hear a barb in response after that along the lines of "No, I have higher standards".

I personally would have gone with "No...I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those concrete-filled monstrosities" lol...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I personally would have gone with "No...I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those concrete-filled monstrosities" lol...

“no, after reading reviews I was concerned I’d get one of the lumpy ones”

• Haha 4

I'm definitely a big hypocrite on this one as far as giving Bobo **** for vaping at a show. I've smoked the ganja in arenas, Coliseums, theatres, amphitheaters, and stadiums from coast to coast. Tho generally not at shows with children present. I say generally because hippies bring their kids to phish n dead shows and I can't be blamed for smoking grass a those. It's expected. 😐

• Like 2