Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Admiring the chutzpah of Tommy Tuberville claiming that our military readiness has been devastated.  

And I believe that our military has probably destroyed 1/4 of Russia's military, without losing a single person, or firing a shot.  

(And the Republicans want to end it, right now.)  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

13 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah this all sounds suspiciously like when Trump claims someone (or some people) went up to him or called him and said "Sir, you're doing such an amazing job"

Exactly lol...I'm kinda surprised Tuberville didn't say the admirals/generals who told him to keep doing what he's doing, were big burly men who had tears in their eyes.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Larry said:

Admiring the chutzpah of Tommy Tuberville claiming that our military readiness has been devastated.  

And I believe that our military has probably destroyed 1/4 of Russia's military, without losing a single person, or firing a shot.  

(And the Republicans want to end it, right now.)  

That's because they are paid by Russia

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Exactly lol...I'm kinda surprised Tuberville didn't say the admirals/generals who told him to keep doing what he's doing, were big burly men who had tears in their eyes.

Yeah and IIRC there was someone who's known Trump for a long time who came out a while back and basically said "Any time you hear Trump tell a story where he says the person called him 'sir' you can bet money that it's absolutely made up"

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1