Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Montana man sentenced to federal prison for threatening to kill US Sen. Jon Tester

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana man was sentenced Thursday to 2 1/2 years in federal prison for threatening to kill U.S. Sen. Jon Tester in voicemails left at the Democratic lawmaker's office.

Kevin Patrick Smith, of Kalispell, pleaded guilty in April to one count of threats to injure and murder a U.S. senator. U.S. District Judge Dana Christensen dismissed a second count as part of a plea agreement.

Smith, 46, made the threats because he was upset with Tester’s political decisions, court records said.

On Jan, 30, Smith made threatening phone calls to Tester’s office. The voicemails included threats to “rip your head off” and were laced with profanity. The caller acknowledged in a recording that he was threatening Tester “on purpose,” court records said. One voicemail challenged Tester to contact the FBI.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/montana-man-sentenced-federal-prison-202708306.html

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

In the“Other” section. If I wrote a negative dollar amount, does it enter into my bank account? 

i feel like these assholes owe me money for all the times I’ve had to think about their stupid asses and how they are trying to destroy this country and Americans rights to a fair election. Also for all the stress I’ve been through the last several years. 

**** you Marsha!!! Pay me!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Montana man sentenced to federal prison for threatening to kill US Sen. Jon Tester

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana man was sentenced Thursday to 2 1/2 years in federal prison for threatening to kill U.S. Sen. Jon Tester in voicemails left at the Democratic lawmaker's office.

Kevin Patrick Smith, of Kalispell, pleaded guilty in April to one count of threats to injure and murder a U.S. senator. U.S. District Judge Dana Christensen dismissed a second count as part of a plea agreement.

Smith, 46, made the threats because he was upset with Tester’s political decisions, court records said.

On Jan, 30, Smith made threatening phone calls to Tester’s office. The voicemails included threats to “rip your head off” and were laced with profanity. The caller acknowledged in a recording that he was threatening Tester “on purpose,” court records said. One voicemail challenged Tester to contact the FBI.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/montana-man-sentenced-federal-prison-202708306.html

Not enough time in prison. Should be at least 10 years. No parole.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I had a Trumper introduce me to that song a couple of weeks ago. 

They told me it was a song for conservatives and that the left was upset.

After listening to the song, I told them I didn’t think it was a song for conservatives other than it was country music and the north of Richmond lyric I felt was more about not telling people how to run their lives. 

oh, well….I guess I’m sending a text message 🔥🔥🔥🔥

also, I met up with some cousins recently that are definitely backwoods type people. Small houses in the mountains and such…

They are very liberal. I was shocked. They didn’t fit my predetermined political slot. Makes me the asshole

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, China said:

Of course, if they do impeach her, the Wisconsin governor (a democrat) gets to appoint her replacment, so there's that...

If that is true, who'd be dumb enough to repeat the Tennessee 3 all over again.

Why is the idea even being considered when it is a 100% chance of blowing up in your face.

Either the people making threat are the dumbest people on the planet, or its a pure saber rattle w/ no teeth.

• Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Didn't the same thing happen to DeSantis in Iowa?

Even if it did, Jacksonville in is Florida, so that changes things in my book.

He's becoming so unpopular with Republicans in his own state that if I'm the DNC gotta see this as a lifeline to come after his job next time he's up for re-election.

This isn't slowing down for him at all, it just keeps getting worse.

good-good-evil-smile.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 2