Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

23 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

George Koob that's who. 🩺👨‍⚕️

image.png.3d70746a59d14bbcc311d00d214f706b.png

Oh!!! So he’s “the left.” I guess he just thinks we need healthcare for all, taxing the rich and money for climate change. 

so he’s the one that wants arrest the greatest buffoon ever known to man, Donald Jenius Trump!!!

i finally have a face with the title. I’m running my fans full speed tonight! Suck it George!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

i finally have a face with the title. I’m running my fans full speed tonight! Suck it George!!!

George doesn't give a **** about our fans. Tho maybe he does idk. Maybe he's also the czar of fans. He wants us to only drink two beers a week cuz he says it's bad and he cares about our health. 🤣

How many brandies is the equivalent of two beers? Asking for a friend. 

10 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

George doesn't give a **** about our fans. Tho maybe he does idk. Maybe he's also the czar of fans. He wants us to only drink two beers a week cuz he says it's bad and he cares about our health. 🤣

How many brandies is the equivalent of two beers? Asking for a friend. 

Two Brandies eating ice cream without a friend.

I’m sorry, what was the question again?

edited: we have to think about the kids man. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Who’s coming after ceiling fans and says you can only drink two beers? He said “the left.” But who? Is he making **** up? Drunks do that. So do republicans. 

that man definitely drinks more beers off camera. He’s got that classic Canadian beer belly going. 

also, that video was cringey and he’s trying way way too hard to look cool. He probably thinks drinking more than two beers will win him the youth vote. 

Go back to Canada you fat ****!!!! And take your ugly wife with you!!!!

Seroliously, I can’t say ****? It’s just a name for a person with no dad. It’s sad really, not explicit. Poor Rafael Cruz, the fat ****

I believe this is what he's referring to (re: two drinks):

It's a recommendation from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA).  But there are no teeth.  Nobody's stopping anybody from drinking.  It's all performative from Cruz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RNC Members Acknowledge Their Fundraising Is ‘in the Toilet’

When Republican National Committee members met in Milwaukee last week, many of them had one persistent question on their minds: Why has fundraising slumped?

At the start of the 2022 midterm cycle, the RNC had twice as much cash on hand as the Democratic National Committee—$80.5 million versus $38.8 million. Now, the RNC has less than half as much on hand as the DNC—$11.8 million to the DNC’s $25.4 million.

The reversal comes after longtime RNC chair Ronna McDaniel fought off a contentious challenge to her leadership earlier this year, a victory secured partly through her pledge to prioritize the party’s fundraising efforts.

But the current state of affairs has left many RNC members concerned about the group’s financial status just as the 2024 cycle begins to pick up steam—with some of them pining for the not-so-distant past.

“They were raising record dollars when Donald Trump was president,” one RNC committeeman said, handing the credit for that accomplishment to Trump, not McDaniel.

While Trump is still the top Republican cash draw, that doesn’t do the RNC itself as much good as it once did. He’s no longer the incumbent, and with a multitude of Republican primary challengers the RNC can’t play favorites or hitch its wagon to his star. Beyond that, the Trump campaign has long taken issue with anyone who uses Trump to make a buck—the RNC included.

But without the ability to dangle Trump in front of donors, the RNC’s fundraising has slowed dramatically. (At this same point in 2019—a comparable year, before the last general election—the RNC had four times as much in the bank, $46.6 million, according to Federal Election Commission records.) And members have taken note.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

When a group of employees resigned in protest from conservative activist group CPAC last year, the organization’s power couple—Matt Schlapp and his wife, Mercedes—felt it was time for a new beginning. 

As part of the reset, the Schlapps turned to a priest to evict satanic spirits from the D.C. offices, according to multiple people with knowledge of the exorcisms. 

And so, on an afternoon in spring 2022, CPAC employees at their offices in Alexandria, Virginia—about eight miles from the fabled staircase featured in the 1973 horror classic The Exorcist—found themselves suddenly in the presence of a Catholic priest. The priest, sources said, sprinkled holy water around the CPAC premises and blessed all the staff, regardless of their faith. As part of the rite, according to these people, the priest placed a medallion above doors in the offices and explained that it would help ward off evil spirits.

The reason for the exorcism? A raft of junior employees had just walked away from their jobs en masse, after the organization denied their repeated requests for higher pay, according to multiple people with knowledge of the events.

• Haha 6

On 7/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, China said:

Ken Paxton wants to disqualify three senators from his impeachment trial. Here's why.

Lawyers for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton are seeking to disqualify three Democratic state senators from serving as jurors in Paxton's upcoming impeachment trial, arguing that statements the lawmakers have made show they've formed an opinion on his guilt.

Paxton's lawyers filed a motion Friday that asks Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to excuse Sens. Nathan Johnson of Dallas, Roland Gutierrez of San Antonio and José Menéndez of San Antonio.

In a TV interview, Gutierrez has said the evidence against Paxton "could not be refuted" and that he's “seen an abundance of misdeeds," the lawyers said in their motion. In condemning Johnson, the lawyers cited a recent tweet in which the senator criticized the donation of $3 million by a pro-Paxton PAC to Patrick's campaign. Johnson called it "obscene."

In Paxton's impeachment trial, set to begin Sept. 5 in the Texas Senate, Patrick will serve in a judicial role as the presiding officer. Senators will vote on whether to remove Paxton from office based on allegations that he engaged in bribery and misuse of office to assist a political donor, Austin real estate developer Nate Paul. Paxton also stands accused of inappropriately firing aides in his office after they made allegations of criminal behavior to federal investigators.

"If each is not disqualified as a matter of law, the Attorney General should be afforded an opportunity to conduct a limited voir dire of each regarding their bias and prejudice, and accordingly their fitness to sit in judgment of the Attorney General at the upcoming trial," Paxton's lawyers argued in the motion.

On brans, Paxton's PAC threatens the senators that could impeach him:

Pressure intensifies on Texas senators ahead of Paxton trial

Pressure is intensifying to sway public opinion on suspended-Attorney General Ken Paxton. While television ads and social media posts are pushed out, it is notable that much of the pressure mounts on Texas senators.

Senators who will act as jurors in the impeachment trial of the attorney general are being lobbied and targeted by political groups.

“Anyone that votes against Ken Paxton in this impeachment is risking their entire political career and we will make sure that is the case,” Jonathan Stickland, president of the pro-Paxton Defend Texas Liberty PAC, said recent in a media appearance.

Echoing similar statements is director of the same PAC, Luke Macias, who spoke with WFAA this week.

“I think republican politicians who decide to vote with the democrats are going to be seen as such,” Macias said.

Paxton, a Republican, is in his third term as attorney general. Macias said voters have kept Paxton in office because they like the job he is doing and, a representatives, it is a senators’ job to listen to their constituents.

“We’re having conversations with Texans all across the state, millions of republican voters, who are then in turn reaching out to their senators and telling them: ‘hey, I voted for you and I voted to Ken Paxton. I would like both of you to remain in office. Please respect that decision,” Macias said.

The trial of Texas’ top legal official is scheduled to start Tuesday, September 5. It comes after the Texas House of Representatives overwhelmingly voted to impeach Paxton in May.

Paxton is a turd that needs to be flushed.

• Thumb up 2

14 hours ago, China said:

On brans, Paxton's PAC threatens the senators that could impeach him:

Pressure intensifies on Texas senators ahead of Paxton trial

Pressure is intensifying to sway public opinion on suspended-Attorney General Ken Paxton. While television ads and social media posts are pushed out, it is notable that much of the pressure mounts on Texas senators.

Senators who will act as jurors in the impeachment trial of the attorney general are being lobbied and targeted by political groups.

“Anyone that votes against Ken Paxton in this impeachment is risking their entire political career and we will make sure that is the case,” Jonathan Stickland, president of the pro-Paxton Defend Texas Liberty PAC, said recent in a media appearance.

Echoing similar statements is director of the same PAC, Luke Macias, who spoke with WFAA this week.

“I think republican politicians who decide to vote with the democrats are going to be seen as such,” Macias said.

Paxton, a Republican, is in his third term as attorney general. Macias said voters have kept Paxton in office because they like the job he is doing and, a representatives, it is a senators’ job to listen to their constituents.

“We’re having conversations with Texans all across the state, millions of republican voters, who are then in turn reaching out to their senators and telling them: ‘hey, I voted for you and I voted to Ken Paxton. I would like both of you to remain in office. Please respect that decision,” Macias said.

The trial of Texas’ top legal official is scheduled to start Tuesday, September 5. It comes after the Texas House of Representatives overwhelmingly voted to impeach Paxton in May.

Paxton is a turd that needs to be flushed.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton pursued perks beyond impeachment allegations, ex-staffers say

Unexplained Caribbean and European trips that cost taxpayers more than $90,000. A $600 sports coat paid for by an event organizer. A $45 office Christmas cake taken as his own.

These are among the perks that Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s former employees say he reveled in while using his office in ways that now have him facing a federal criminal investigation and potential ouster over allegations of corruption.

Paxton’s impeachment trial that starts Tuesday covers years of highly publicized scandal, criminal charges and whistleblower accounts from his inner circle.

But records obtained by The Associated Press, interviews with former aides and a review of thousands of legal filings reveal other ways in which Paxton allegedly reaped the benefits of being one of Texas’ most powerful figures. Together, they show how conviction and removal from office could cost Paxton not just a job but a lifestyle.

Last year, that lifestyle included more international trips than Texas’ governor and lieutenant governor made combined, and a previously unreported visit to Qatar to watch the World Cup. There are also accusations of behavior that raised eyebrows among employees at all levels of Paxton’ office, including requesting special license plates but never paying the $12.50 to acquire them.

“He always cared about what trip he was going on, who was taking him to dinner,” James Blake Brickman, one of Paxton’s former deputies, told investigators leading the impeachment in March, according to a transcript.

“He likes the perks of the office,” Brickman said.

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

8 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Ole Marjorie Sporktoes doing everything she can to help the Dems in '24, the gift that keeps on giving

Don't remember which GO-MAGA-P person said this, but they said that it was really Obama running the government now, not Biden.

I thought damn, if their goal was to get more people to vote for Biden, that's definitely one way to do it lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Man Claims He Received a Tucker Carlson Biography With a Hitler Mustache Scrawled on Cover

A man has claimed that his copy of Tucker Carlson‘s biography written by Chadwick Moore was defaced with an Adolf Hitler mustache affixed to the fired Fox News host’s face on the book’s cover.

According to The Western Journal, Glenn Dobbs, a Washington State resident, ordered a copy of the new biography but when it arrived the cover was vandalized with a Hitler mustache. The book reportedly originated from an Amazon fulfillment center in Troutdale, Oregon, outside of Portland.

“When I first took the book out of the box, I immediately saw that and I just kind of did a double take,” Dobbs told The Western Journal. “I couldn’t believe that someone in business would do something like that. And then I looked at it more closely. It was obvious that someone had taken a felt tip and just drew a Hitler-type mustache on the cover. So it was quite a shock, to say the least.”

When he attempted to write a review on Amazon, the company refused to publish his post, claiming it violated its rules. Dobbs claims that his review said the following: “Just received the book. Oddly, it had a Hitlerian-style mustache felt-tipped on the picture of Tucker Carlson and needless to say, I intend to send the book back.”

“There’s no violation of their rules at all,” Dobbs added. “So they just are not posting it because they don’t want people to realize that they have people in their company who feel strongly enough to deface the products that they’re sending out to their customers.”

Amazon spokesperson Alisa Carroll responded to Dobbs’ experience in an email to The Western Journal.

“We’re looking into this but at this point aren’t able to determine when or by whom this book was damaged,” she wrote.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 3