Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

It's like a friend who is a junky.

There's nothing you can do for them, even though you have tried. They need to hit rock bottom, and even then it usually isn't enough. 

This fall when a hurricane devastates them, Joe Biden ought to go down with one of those big giant novelty checks and grab Ron DeSantis by his ****ing neck and make him stand there for photo after photo after photo. He should put on his sunglasses and grab him by his weak little hand, squeeze it had and yell SMILE! SMILE! COME ON BOY, SMILE!" over and over and over.

And then he should take his motorcade over to Mar A Lago and throw rolls of paper towels over the gate.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

It's like a friend who is a junky.

There's nothing you can do for them, even though you have tried. They need to hit rock bottom, and even then it usually isn't enough. 

They keep moving the bottom.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 3

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I worked with a girl who believes Michelle is a man.  🙄  Once she said that, we stopped talkin' about anything serious...I ain't hearin' that noise.

I’ve heard that one. I’ve also heard how she is a poor example for young girls. She is not worthy of being First Lady. However, Malaria is. 🤷

The hate for her is about skin color. It’s that simple. I don’t see how any non biased person can look at Malaria’s fake ass face and personality and think she is what young girls should aspire to be.

Hey honey, I would like you to grow up, take naked pictures in public, get awful surgery to help change your appearance, hate people everywhere who are “beneath you” and marry a disgusting lying about being rich fat slob for his money. The world can be yours! No, you don’t need to go to school. Stay stupid! Get Married and learn to love the taste of creamy mushrooms!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 4

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

By his facial expression, even Kyle Rittenhouse thinks Ted Nugent is ****ing crazy...

Republicans: "Hollywood liberals need to stay in their lane. Just stick to making movies and stop wading into politics"

Also Republicans: "Everyone should listen to what Ted Nugent has to say about politics"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Imagine liking pop radio country music,,, and thinking you're smart enough to know when you're being manipulated by the industry into buying the same old **** month after month afte.. . er.. i mean.. uh, the CIA psyop, of course.

~Bang

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’ve heard that one. I’ve also heard how she is a poor example for young girls. She is not worthy of being First Lady. However, Malaria is. 🤷

The hate for her is about skin color. It’s that simple. I don’t see how any non biased person can look at Malaria’s fake ass face and personality and think she is what young girls should aspire to be.

Hey honey, I would like you to grow up, take naked pictures in public, get awful surgery to help change your appearance, hate people everywhere who are “beneath you” and marry a disgusting lying about being rich fat slob for his money. The world can be yours! No, you don’t need to go to school. Stay stupid! Get Married and learn to love the taste of creamy mushrooms!!! 

I remember a student I had when Obama was president. She was what we'd call "rural." I honestly don't remember what brought it up, but she told me in a very quiet voice, "I think she's actually pretty..." The girl was terrified one of her friends might hear her. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Hmmmm…… She’s not one of the “Good ones” or “She doesn’t sound black” 

But, yes, I imagine it is mostly about parties. Well, if you say these things and you are “not” racist it is. 🤨

I think party has to do with it, but I also still believe that it mostly goes back to race at the end of the day. To today's right wing, black people are either beneath them if they're Democrats, or tokens used to try and prove that the party totally isn't racist if they're Republicans.

IMO they would certainly be nicer in public to Michelle Obama if she had been the FLOTUS of a Republican president, but that doesn't mean they would actually think of her as anything close to an equal of a white FLOTUS. They'd just see her as a way to ward off any accusations of racism (while vocally supporting blatantly racist policies and blatantly racist candidates).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, youngestson said:

I remember a student I had when Obama was president. She was what we'd call "rural." I honestly don't remember what brought it up, but she told me in a very quiet voice, "I think she's actually pretty..." The girl was terrified one of her friends might hear her. 

I liked your post, but that’s actually sad. I’ve had family members come up to me and quietly say, “I think you’re correct” or something like that, but just afraid to say it out loud because they don’t feel like dealing with the angry people. 

• Like 2

GOP-led House committee launches probe into Trump Georgia election case

The Republican-led House Judiciary Committee opened an investigation into the work of the Atlanta prosecutor who has criminally charged Donald Trump and others with interfering in the 2020 presidential election in Georgia.

The House committee on Thursday sent Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis a letter asking for documents and information, including any communications her office had with Jack Smith, the federal special counsel prosecuting Trump on charges related to trying to overturn the national results of the 2020 election.

“Your indictment and prosecution implicate substantial federal interests, and the circumstances surrounding your actions raise serious concerns about whether they are politically motivated,” Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, wrote Willis.

“The indictment appears to be an attempt to use state criminal law to regulate the conduct of federal officers acting in their official capacities,” Jordan wrote.

In addition to asking for communications with Smith, Jordan asked for documents related to the District Attorney’s office’s use of federal funds, and her communications with any officials in the federal executive branch.

Jordan asked Willis to provide the information by Sept. 7.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2