Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, clietas said:

Dude doesn't listen to Deep State Hannity anymore. Now he's on the Dr Zelenko bandwagon. 🤡

🤔

The Zelenko Protocol, has that three word title like a Robert Ludlum novel, The Osterman Weekend, The Bourne Identity, The Holcroft Covenant...The Zelenko Protocol.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How do people sit through these nutjob dip****s spouting nonsense at school board meetings without yelling “SHUT THE **** UP!!”?

Having been on the receiving end of this recently at my school, you don't listen to them. You check email while they're talking nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/3/2021 at 6:35 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How do people sit through these nutjob dip****s spouting nonsense at school board meetings without yelling “SHUT THE **** UP!!”?

Seems like only the crazies going to them. I can imagine normal people don’t want to be bothered with that bull**** 

14 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I thank God for sewers but you cannot deny that you would not want to step foot in one unless you were paid handsomely.

I used to play in the sewers when I was a kid. There was an open drainpipe I could walk into near my house, and I could follow it in a couple different directions, and pop out a block away. Of course, now, homes sit on top of where that open pipe used to be.

52 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

I used to play in the sewers when I was a kid. There was an open drainpipe I could walk into near my house, and I could follow it in a couple different directions, and pop out a block away. Of course, now, homes sit on top of where that open pipe used to be.

That sounds like a fun place to play as a child. I used to skateboard in a drainage ditch that wasn’t ideal but worked.