Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you feel about the Receiving corps?

Vanguard

12 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The attitude problem/ego are nothing new.  That's followed him all the way back to OSU.  I actually thought perhaps he's grown up a bit and humbled himself with this move to WR. But in a way it seems more like a slick move to extend his career and income. In fairness, he really hasn't show the attitude problem here.

Courage though, that has been on display here.  Lackadaisical is the word I've used often.

Yea he strikes me as a "When I look good j look great" type of player. If that makes any sense 

Why does everyone keep hanging on to "Josh Gordon"?  He's been suspended MULTIPLE times, has never learned his lesson and loves weed more than football.

At this point on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the most probable) for me to want us to acquire him, it would be a -4.  Seriously.  He's not even in play at this point.  His career is OVER.  He's literally one "ash from a blunt" from a lifetime ban.

Give it up.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Redskins are "trying to land a wide receiver before the deadline."

Terrelle Pryor's fantasy value is already dead and buried, but, if true, this would be a big blow to Josh Doctson's moving forward. It is also possible Washington is looking to replace Jamison Crowder or Ryan "Gruden" Grant, but that duo has looked locked into their spots as of late.

2 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Do those numbers change if traded? Like signing bonus is taken on by colts? 

Except for 2020, each season includes 2M in signing bonus.  I still think it's too much for TY Hilton.  We see who TY Hilton is with no QB right now, which is not very good.  We could end up with no QB and a 15M receiver.  No thanks.

5 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Kelvin Benjamin for a 3rd and 7th to the bills... Wake up Bruce.

1 minute ago, redskin301 said:

We could have had Ajayi and Benjamin for a 3rd 4th and 7th round picks would have made the offense that much better

What are you'll talking about. 

Benjamin is #2 WR that is signed for next year at 8.5M. That is fair value, but not a deal. Im not giving up a 3rd rounder for that.

2 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

We could have had Ajayi and Benjamin for a 3rd 4th and 7th round picks would have made the offense that much better

I'll gladly pass on the Ajayi trade- he's not good and on the last year of his rookie deal. I wouldn't have minded Benjamin for a 3rd and 7th. Next year he's $8.5M against the cap, worth it. Good on the Bills.

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

I'll gladly pass on the Ajayi trade- he's not good and on the last year of his rookie deal. I wouldn't have minded Benjamin for a 3rd and 7th. Next year he's $8.5M against the cap, worth it. Good on the Bills.

He's killing my fantasy team this year. 

Archived