Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viral: Man slaps racist woman on bus after she uses racial slurs against him

ExoDus84

Slapped!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did the woman deserve the five-fingered hello?

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

A follow up on my earlier thoughts:

I'm a martial arts instructor. I've trained with many women that could do some very real damage. Women that, if they came at me with intent to harm, I'd have to really hurt in order to protect myself. I defend against a threat regardless of gender, because women can absolutely be a threat. And to me, the reason domestic violence should be framed as a women's issue is because women are disproportionately affected, not because women are delicate flowers with some magical aura that they should never be touched. 

That said, I also train one very important tenant above all else: always look to de-escalate a situation, especially if it has yet to become violent. So with that:

~ It is NEVER okay to use physical force if none has been used against you

~ I will not feel bad for her just because she is a woman. She antagonized someone who, unfortunately, did not agree with my first point, and paid the price.

Too many female super hero movies throwing people off or something.

ive been teed off on by a collegiate athelete softball player girl one time (won't get into details lol) this girl was big healthy and strong. But I'm a big strong healthy man, I left that situation with a bloody nose and a black eye. But literally held my arms behind my back and ate every bit of it.

women certainly are built differently than men. Pretending some mma training makes them equals is silly. I hate the mantra of "she hit me first!", that's why I broke her jaw or KO'd her with a single blow to the head! 

however this his mentally unstable woman in the video is disgusting, along with the dude who slapped her.

32 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

A follow up on my earlier thoughts:

I'm a martial arts instructor. I've trained with many women that could do some very real damage. Women that, if they came at me with intent to harm, I'd have to really hurt in order to protect myself. I defend against a threat regardless of gender, because women can absolutely be a threat. And to me, the reason domestic violence should be framed as a women's issue is because women are disproportionately affected, not because women are delicate flowers with some magical aura that they should never be touched. 

That said, I also train one very important tenant above all else: always look to de-escalate a situation, especially if it has yet to become violent. So with that:

~ It is NEVER okay to use physical force if none has been used against you

~ I will not feel bad for her just because she is a woman. She antagonized someone who, unfortunately, did not agree with my first point, and paid the price.

Again, just two assholes being assholes to each other. 

Sums up my thoughts perfectly

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

Never said I was one.

I can tell you one thing, she probably won't call someone else a "n-word". 

This idea gets brought up often in these conversations, but I'm not so sure.

The average person doesn't have a great track record of immediately learning from mistakes, even costly ones.  Also, getting hit in the face once doesn't magically make you stop being a jerk.  She may stop for a while, but the minute she gets angry enough, or thinks someone is too passive to reach out and touch her, she'll be right back at it.

I frankly don't care whether it's a woman or not.  My stance is generally to not escalate a situation to the physical level.  I don't think a word is justification for violence any more than I think depictions of Mohammed are justification for violence.

3 minutes ago, Barney B said:

Who ever heard of somebody losing an eye to a slap? That's some biblical **** right there. If there was no God, her eyeball would've stayed in her evil, ignorant head.

So I had to vote yes. It's God's will.

Yooo

Been thinking about this for a bit and figured I'd gauge the temperature in here on another issue, using the same scenario.Just an honest question, not trying to be an ass or anything..... How many of you feel differently about the Joe Mixon situation. After all, he was slapped (in this case, it escalated beyond words, and apparently, racial epithets were uttered at some point beforehand from what I understand).

Do you still not feel sorry for the girl he hit (noting the extra damage that happened after he hit her) and that she deserved it, or did she not deserve it and the scorn and disdain Mixon received well deserved?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Been thinking about this for a bit and figured I'd gauge the temperature in here on another issue, using the same scenario.Just an honest question, not trying to be an ass or anything..... How many of you feel differently about the Joe Mixon situation. After all, he was slapped (in this case, it escalated beyond words, and apparently, racial epithets were uttered at some point beforehand from what I understand).

Do you still not feel sorry for the girl he hit (noting the extra damage that happened after he hit her) and that she deserved it, or did she not deserve it and the scorn and disdain Mixon received well deserved?

Ruh-oh...

this won't end well. 

Sure, she deserved to be slapped, but a better strategy is to pull out your cell phone and start recording.  We could have gotten a clearer picture of the woman's face.  And she would never be able to find a job.  I support exposing racists.

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Too many female super hero movies throwing people off or something.

ive been teed off on by a collegiate athelete softball player girl one time (won't get into details lol) this girl was big healthy and strong. But I'm a big strong healthy man, I left that situation with a bloody nose and a black eye. But literally held my arms behind my back and ate every bit of it.

women certainly are built differently than men. Pretending some mma training makes them equals is silly. I hate the mantra of "she hit me first!", that's why I broke her jaw or KO'd her with a single blow to the head! 

however this his mentally unstable woman in the video is disgusting, along with the dude who slapped her.

Honestly, I'm thrilled that you feel this way. I'm happy that your instinct is to be defensive and to diffuse the situation at all costs and to err on the side of taking damage yourself. That's what I teach. That's what I want in my students, and that's what I train myself for. 

But I think there's room for nuance as well. I am 5'6, 155 pounds. I've trained with women of all shapes and sizes, some of them legitimately larger and stronger than me. I've trained with women that legitimately trained as my equals and in many cases, as my superiors as fighters. Women that, in a street fight to the death, I'm not sure I'd fancy myself much more than a 50-50 proposition. It isn't always so cut and dry. 

I have never hit a woman (outside of karate training of course). But I have "used force" twice. Once when, while attempting to walk away from an altercation, a woman leapt on my back to choke me. I flipped her to the floor and kept walking, but even then I questioned my "use of force". The second was an ex, while I was leaving her. She ripped a clay lamp from the wall and attempted to smash it over my head. I punched through the lamp, which shattered, and damaged her arm some. Then too I regretted not finding a more evasive tactic. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What belt are you?

I have a 3rd degree black belt in Tai Chuan Do Karate (small, obscure style best described as a combination of Okinawan Shorin Ryu and Aikido and Jiu Jitsu), and I have a 1st degree in Shorin Ryu (which I enjoy for the historical context). But I try to get my hands on as much diversity as I can; I'm always up for new material to bring to my students. 

10 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

I have a 3rd degree black belt in Tai Chuan Do Karate (small, obscure style best described as a combination of Okinawan Shorin Ryu and Aikido and Jiu Jitsu), and I have a 1st degree in Shorin Ryu (which I enjoy for the historical context). But I try to get my hands on as much diversity as I can; I'm always up for new material to bring to my students. 

Aight, Wong Fei Hong. 

Words often provoke violence. 

However in this case.  He should not  have dared her, she should not have dared him. 

I can think of a few choice words...that would lead to this type of thing. 

I would have handled it differently. 

Very rarely would I get into to a violent level...over words. 

10 hours ago, DM72 said:

Everybody know that you can't hit someone every time someone makes you mad. But if someone repeatedly calls you a racial slur that makes you look and feel sub-human repeatedly in a bus full of people, that's totally different. 

And the reason I put my name next on my yes vote, is because most people voted yes, but when you see all the comments, I didn't see any hard yes's. I saw a bunch of "he shouldn't have done it, but."

Again, don't get mad at me. Get mad at the woman who kept calling that man a "n-word".

^^This. **** had it coming. Is that a hard enough yes for you? :)

Man enough to slap her.  Should be man enough to sit there and take the heat. 

I personally think she was under the influence of something... not an excuse for her behavior. 

He seemed not to be, no excuse. 

She was out of line as much as he was. Both of them are idiots. 

Personally, I am not a fan of violence. I certainly know how to protect myself from the teachings and training over the years. 

She deserved it...he was just the wrong person to try and deliver the message. 

Should have been a Caucasian female.

18 hours ago, DM72 said:

If I remember that situation, she got up and hit the driver while he was driving the bus. She deserved what she got.

She pushed him and spat in his face. You spit in someone's face and get decked, you got what you deserve. That's as disrespectful as it gets and to top it off the man was operating a large vehicle, responsible for the dozens on the bus.

Archived