Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viral: Man slaps racist woman on bus after she uses racial slurs against him

ExoDus84

Slapped!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did the woman deserve the five-fingered hello?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

While I agree tha it is certainly not wise to go around saying crazy ****, that is the dark side of "I wish a mother****er would". You throw one punch, and something that took a second to process, ends up up getting you 10-15 years to process behind bars

Yea...the repercussions can be severe, but in the heat of the moment it's hard to think rationally.  Especially with such a hate-driven word.  

49 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

WTF are you on about? What is wrong with you? The girl behind the camera was recording her confrontation, but she absolutely wasn't escalating the situation. Everybody else in that situation came to her defense, and rightfully so. And when everybody confronted the racist white woman about her behavior, she quieted down and then fled.

What were her motives for recording it and what caused the confrontation.... plus the crocodile tears she has once the man walks up... I mean, come on.

the White woman was 100% wrong, but little miss crybaby is also a grown woman... she escalated the situation by recording it....

3 hours ago, RedskinsMayne said:

What were her motives for recording it and what caused the confrontation.... plus the crocodile tears she has once the man walks up... I mean, come on.

the White woman was 100% wrong, but little miss crybaby is also a grown woman... she escalated the situation by recording it....

Didn't watch the video, but was she breaking a law by recording?  I don't think so...if that's all it took for the other woman to go from 0-100, then I think your ire is misdirected. 

18 hours ago, Destino said:

This thread is fascinating.  I'd like to expand this enlightened conversation we're having. 

Are their any other things a woman might say that justifies a man hitting her?  

Tons of things. Being a woman doesn't make you immune to consequences. Being a man doesn't make you helpless (unless you choose to be like a sucker :ols:)

There's a difference between hitting a woman because you're a controlling spouse with a mental problem, and defending yourself. 

Surely that's not terribly difficult to understand.

39 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Didn't watch the video, but was she breaking a law by recording?  I don't think so...if that's all it took for the other woman to go from 0-100, then I think your ire is misdirected. 

You don't know what it took because the video starts after the white lady is already at 75. It's not illegal but it's still ****ty. 

10 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

And I agree with Rattlesnake that it's wrong to hit women other people.  It's a simple rule and if everyone followed it, we would live in a better society.  I also think that men people shouldn't bully and harass women other people and that doing so is unmanly, even when they are nasty and trashy like this woman in the video and start it by harassing you first.  We as men people need to hold ourselves to this standard.  And it shouldn't be that hard either, you don't need to be Ghandi to live by this basic rule of civility.

Fixed for equality.  Men shouldn't hit women.  Women shouldn't hit men.  People shouldn't ****ing hit each other!  No need for a double standard.  Don't hit other people.  If you break that rule, then you'll just have to deal with it when someone reciprocates.  Was that person bigger and stronger than you?  Then it was really ****ing stupid of you to hit that person, wasn't it?

19 hours ago, Destino said:

Are their any other things a woman might say that justifies a man hitting her? 

48 minutes ago, tshile said:

Tons of things. Being a woman doesn't make you immune to consequences. Being a man doesn't make you helpless (unless you choose to be like a sucker :ols:)

And no one would confuse you with the type of sucker that just lets women say things without consequences, right?  :ols:

47 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

You don't know what it took because the video starts after the white lady is already at 75. It's not illegal but it's still ****ty. 

Can't agree. We can see who we're dealing with the moment Racist Lady breaks out with the "A ****** is calling me ignorant?" At that moment she loses any benefit of the doubt.

Normal people aren't saving a comment like that up, even for a day when they're really pissed off, and nothing that happened before the camera started rolling justifies it.

Just now, Barney B said:

Can't agree. We can see who we're dealing with the moment Racist Lady breaks out with the "A "n-word" is calling me ignorant?" At that moment she loses any benefit of the doubt.

Normal people aren't saving a comment like that up for a day when they're really pissed off, and nothing that happened before the camera started rolling justifies it.

I think a lot of people are. Maybe not a majority of people, but more than 40%.

Just now, RedskinsMayne said:

I think a lot of people are. Maybe not a majority of people, but more than 40%.

If so, then it's a convenient way for them to out themselves. 

They get no benefit of the doubt because they deserve none.

5 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

I think just because you use a racist profanity it doesn't necessarily make you racist. Sometimes you are just so pissed off you want to say the most hurtful thing you can think of. Going the racist route certainly accomplishes that. 

Wait a minute. She just didn't blurt out a racial slur. She put some thought behind it.

"A ****** calling me ignorant?" That's what she said.

7 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

Mmm. I don't think that takes a whole lot of thought. It takes a lot more thought to remain silent than to just blurt off the first thing that pops into your head.

You really believe that? That woman obviously think black people are ignorant. You can tell by what she said and the way she said it.

12 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Wait a minute. She just didn't blurt out a racial slur. She put some thought behind it.

"A ****** calling me ignorant?" That's what she said.

I can't imagine that people who are not otherwise racist would suddenly blurt out racist slurs and insults, at two different kinds at two different women, simply because they're a little agitated.  Also, worth considering that at no time is she prevented from simply walking away.  The entire incident seems to center on her hitting the Hispanic women with her cart and feeling that she was in the right... which is imo a good indication that she's a jerk in addition to being a racist.  It's not a road, your cart doesn't have a right of way and hitting anyone should be something you immediately apologize for before you move on with your life.  

On 5/25/2017 at 5:10 PM, RedskinsMayne said:

I think just because you use a racist profanity it doesn't necessarily make you racist. Sometimes you are just so pissed off you want to say the most hurtful thing you can think of. Going the racist route certainly accomplishes that. 

So here I am,catching up with stuff and I find this. Okay. No bull**** here. That's one of the dumbest ****ing things I've seen in awhile,(which says a lot considering The Stadium and all the Dump news). You blurt,say,yell,whatever a racist profanity and yeah. You're a racist. Period. End of conversation. No other reason to say it. Yeeeeesh. 

9 hours ago, PCS said:

So here I am,catching up with stuff and I find this. Okay. No bull**** here. That's one of the dumbest ****ing things I've seen in awhile,(which says a lot considering The Stadium and all the Dump news). You blurt,say,yell,whatever a racist profanity and yeah. You're a racist. Period. End of conversation. No other reason to say it. Yeeeeesh. 

Do you think it impossible for someone, in the heat of the moment, to do something that is out of character? Rage makes people do stupid things all the time, even murder. Rage is fleeting. 

Actually,I'm saying nothing of the sort and you're more than likely smart enough to know that. No points for the attempted diversions. Rage,like fear and love,can make people do all kinds of things. It's the source of said emotions that comes to mind. Racism has been and will be,(unfortunately),a good source for those reactions. Rage. Fear. Even love,can be fleeting. Racism not so much. 

Archived