Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viral: Man slaps racist woman on bus after she uses racial slurs against him

ExoDus84

Slapped!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did the woman deserve the five-fingered hello?

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I see. you are not defending what he did, but you aren't concerned she was hurt IF she said a racial slur.

To each their own. However, If a black woman called an athletic white boy a (enter any of the meanest **** she could have possibly said, racial or otherwise) and shoved him and he steam rolled her....I would still be angry at him and feel horrible for her. I just don't understand hatred towards other races like some.

wrong is wrong is wrong no matter what color. 

Just to be clear, are you saying dude hates white people because he was offended enough to smack a fool that used a racial slur? Because that's kind of how it came across. j/s 

41 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Just to be clear, are you saying dude hates white people because he was offended enough to smack a fool that used a racial slur? Because that's kind of how it came across. j/s 

Reread my post and I see what you mean. No didn't mean it like that. 

what I meant is that I don't wish harm on anyone regardless of race and if they are racist.

only if they try to hurt me or my family. And if it's a female I don't believe in close fist strikes or over retaliation. 

Hope thats clearer

This thread is fascinating.  I'd like to expand this enlightened conversation we're having. 

Are their any other things a woman might say that justifies a man hitting her?  We've established that the n-word deserves a violent response, but if the person insulted is male and the racist horror is female, than that violent reaction must be limited to an open hand slap.  That is the proper way to hit a lady.  

By all means gentlemen, carry on. 

12 hours ago, Barney B said:

So spit, guys. Spit yourselves dry.  :)

Growing up military. I was always taught that if someone spits on you, you have the right to kill them. 

I dare someone ... to spit on me. 

I can say with all certainty, that it won't end well. 

Taking it away from the women a bit. 

Haven't all of you known some guy that you knew simply needed a good ass kicking ? 

I've known a few.  Most of them got what was coming to them. The rest, in jail for being jackasses. 

Aside from that I am not condoning the slap, but I am not faulting the man for ultimately giving her the chance to stop...yet she provoked further. 

They are both idiots. No reason to slap this ridiculous person. Better off laughing at her. 

Last time I rode a bus... I had an altercation with someone. That was daggone...30 years ago. It didn't end well for him. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

r is female, than that violent reaction must be limited to an open hand slap.  That is the proper way to hit a lady.  

putting it like this is laughable.

makes my whole argument sound like a comic bit.

but let me reiterate, THERE IS NO PROPER WAY TO HIT A WOMAN.

Again this is due to my own upbringing from my father and the upbringing I will teach my two boys. and life experience

I'm not a small man. If I struck a woman it would be Mixon like or worse.

I have been punched in the face by a woman, had beer poured on me by a woman, been called racist **** by a woman, and had a gun pointed at me by a woman.

Women can get just as crazy as a man. If not more so, but they are not built like us. They are not as strong as us, their bone density isn't par with ours, they do not produce testosterone like we do. Their crazy can hurt us in many many ways, but any of you worried about a woman hurting you physically needs a test boost and a gym membership.

I've faced scorned women before. My own wife had me legally against the ropes before. They do savage ****. Hitting a women will get you ****ing nowhere.

We have a situation here where an ugly terrible woman called a black man a "n-word" and DESERVED to be slapped in the mouth. But he shouldn't have done  so. He put the power back in her possession and the ball in her court.

Here's the deal. IF you were to be in a situation with ZERO witnesses. and a women slaps you, pushes you or otherwise angers you into violence. Then you slug her. IF the police were to get involved they will ALWAYS side with the woman. We as men must protect not only women, but ourselves from trouble.

Morally  and physically I think it is WRONG to hit a woman, no matter the situation (barring a knife or something harebrained) however, it is also legally foolish to believe that even if you think you were in the LEGAL right to defend yourself that a jury or judge would applaud you for Mike Tyson'ing a lady.

No. 

She hits you, you can hit back. 

It's a silly thing to say. 

I don't care who you are...hit me, you deserve to be hit back.

Don't get me wrong, I have never hit my wife, because she does not hit me.

Nor does she act like she wants to be hit. I don't act that way with my wife either. I have never given her a reason to hit me. 

She hits you legally you can indeed hit back. 

Morally, neither of you should consider violence, it does not fix anything in a relationship. 

Men do not have rights. I understand that...but we also should as men...try to get our rights. 

5 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

No. 

She hits you, you can hit back. 

It's a silly thing to say. 

I don't care who you are...hit me, you deserve to be hit back.

Don't get me wrong, I have never hit my wife, because she does not hit me.

Nor does she act like she wants to be hit. I don't act that way with my wife either. I have never given her a reason to hit me. 

She hits you legally you can indeed hit back. 

Morally, neither of you should consider violence, it does not fix anything in a relationship. 

Men do not have rights. I understand that...but we also should as men...try to get our rights. 

Then you both go to jail for domestic violence. Good luck to anyone with this mentality.

Violence leads to violence and it almost always makes a situation worse.  This guy shouldn't have hit her.  I understand that being called the n word is dehumanizing and puts a person under a ton of stress.  I understand why he felt like lashing out.  But he needed to control his temper and just leave the situation.  Instead he acted like a child too.

And I agree with Rattlesnake that it's wrong to hit women.  It's a simple rule and if everyone followed it, we would live in a better society.  I also think that men shouldn't bully and harass women and that doing so is unmanly, even when they are nasty and trashy like this woman in the video and start it by harassing you first.  We as men need to hold ourselves to this standard.  And it shouldn't be that hard either, you don't need to be Ghandi to live by this basic rule of civility.

21 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

a good example of this attempt

Yeah... but you only see what happens after the white gal is pissed off. Sure, she made bad choices but the **** on the other end of the camera has got it right in her face trying to provoke her. Then starts crying as soon as the store manager comes up. Great acting and a poor response, but the lady hiding behind the camera is a real ****.

12 hours ago, Destino said:

This thread is fascinating.  I'd like to expand this enlightened conversation we're having. 

Are their any other things a woman might say that justifies a man hitting her?  We've established that the n-word deserves a violent response, but if the person insulted is male and the racist horror is female, than that violent reaction must be limited to an open hand slap.  That is the proper way to hit a lady.  

By all means gentlemen, carry on. 

I blame myself 

Folks just can't throw that word around and assume that others won't have a violent reaction.  There was an incident in NYC a few summers back when a drunk hedge-fund dude threw that word at a man dining with his GF.  Dude got KO'd and cracked his head open when he fell.  The guy who threw the punch got jail time, IIRC. 

1 minute ago, RonArtest15 said:

Folks just can't throw that word around and assume that others won't have a violent reaction.  There was an incident in NYC a few summers back when a drunk hedge-fund dude threw that word at a man dining with his GF.  Dude got KO'd and cracked his head open when he fell.  The guy who threw the punch got jail time, IIRC. 

While I agree tha it is certainly not wise to go around saying crazy ****, that is the dark side of "I wish a mother****er would". You throw one punch, and something that took a second to process, ends up up getting you 10-15 years to process behind bars

4 hours ago, RedskinsMayne said:

Yeah... but you only see what happens after the white gal is pissed off. Sure, she made bad choices but the **** on the other end of the camera has got it right in her face trying to provoke her. Then starts crying as soon as the store manager comes up. Great acting and a poor response, but the lady hiding behind the camera is a real ****.

WTF are you on about? What is wrong with you? The girl behind the camera was recording her confrontation, but she absolutely wasn't escalating the situation. Everybody else in that situation came to her defense, and rightfully so. And when everybody confronted the racist white woman about her behavior, she quieted down and then fled.

Archived