Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viral: Man slaps racist woman on bus after she uses racial slurs against him

ExoDus84

Slapped!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did the woman deserve the five-fingered hello?

• Yes
    • No

A slap like that isn't going to hurt anything but a person's pride.

A punch like Mixon's,, well, that's a bit different.  In his case I do see it differently, because he wanted to do her serious harm,, that kind of punch has intent. it can break bones, cause brain damage.

That guy on the bus' slap was all fingers.

I don't necessarily condone it, but as I said before, she could have avoided the situation entirely by shutting the **** up. It happened because of her, not him. He made the ultimate decision to slap her, but I would bet a buck he had no intention of hitting anyone when he got on the bus.

~Bang

As usual, I am outside the mainstream,  I like it here, roomy................

"You should never...." or (my favorite) "Violence never solves anything"...............:rofl89:

Tell that to these guys

20120324180320!ConfederateArmyPhoto.jpg

Or these

130627_DISM_NaziSocialClubs.jpg.CROP.ori

Or these

5eaf3de1c454d1fc594e22e32a44723c.jpg

Oh yeah, you can't, THEY'RE DEAD! All marched for their own special racist cause and violence solved all their asses. Solved the livin **** outta them.

Now this isn't to say that the casual assholes infesting this country deserve to be bombed into oblivion (yet) but a careful application of direct force is usually the best answer. Makes a definitive point, undeniable, uncluttered with nuance or misunderstanding. The yappy old bat on the bus got a face fulla slap and I am ok with that. Her face stopped stinging shortly thereafter but her public shame lingers on, as it should be.

The only thing I'd disagree with is him runnin' off, man up son! Own yourself and your actions, if it's worth the swing it's worth the consequences.

20 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I find it remarkable just how supercharged that word has become in the last 40 years or so.

the last 40 years or so? really?

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Been thinking about this for a bit and figured I'd gauge the temperature in here on another issue, using the same scenario.Just an honest question, not trying to be an ass or anything..... How many of you feel differently about the Joe Mixon situation. After all, he was slapped (in this case, it escalated beyond words, and apparently, racial epithets were uttered at some point beforehand from what I understand).

Do you still not feel sorry for the girl he hit (noting the extra damage that happened after he hit her) and that she deserved it, or did she not deserve it and the scorn and disdain Mixon received well deserved?

i never felt sorry for the woman in the Joe Mixon situation.

She started using those white women tears and Mixon looked like the "super predator" for it.

I dont agree with violence in anyway, but you can't use that word and think nothing is going to happen to you unless you have that white privilege thing going.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I dont agree with violence in anyway, but you can't use that word and think nothing is going to happen to you unless you have that white privilege thing going.

The saddest part, though, has always been that a racists have (and still can, as this new video demonstrates) used the word to manipulate people into assaults that will land them in jail, and it's very likely that the guy in this video is going to get locked up over this.

After thinking about this, I'm decided that our hero shouldn't have slapped the crazy ****, begging for it though she was. Much better for him if he spits in her face.

Why?

A- It's a much harder act to catch on camera

B- It's less likely to be prosecuted, even if documented

C- It's much less likely to involve unintended consequences/medical trauma

D- Less less likely to involve public opprobrium - I'm betting 90+ percent of us would say she had it coming

E- It's possibly even more insulting to the recipient

F- Almost no way to hurt your own hand while doing it

Given that racist these days are feeling emboldened by the new RIC, it looks as though there'll be many more opportunities for a little self expression in defense of honor.

So spit, guys. Spit yourselves dry.  :)

In an ideal world people would be able to remain rational in that sort of situation and wouldn't resort to violence if they weren't being physically attacked. But this isn't an ideal fantasy world. People aren't always rational and those types of words are going to (understandably) provoke an extremely negative emotional response. Sure, there are people who would still be able to keep that anger in check enough to not get violent or even react, but you can't and shouldn't bank on that.

I don't think she necessarily "deserved" to get hit insofar as that was the only or most valid response to her words, but if you're going call someone a racial slur to their face you should damn well know that there's likely to be a pretty serious response...whether verbal or even physical. I certainly don't feel sorry for her.

3 minutes ago, Barney B said:

The saddest part, though, has always been that a racists have (and still can, as this new video demonstrates) used the word to manipulate people into assaults that will land them in jail, and it's very likely that the guy in this video is going to get locked up over this.

a good example of this attempt

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I never felt sorry for the woman in the Joe Mixon situation.

"white woman tears"?

really man? She had fractures in her face from a world class athlete trying to take her head off.

I don't give a damn what she may have said to him. HE is a coward and a punk.

As for using racial leverage, do we have any proof she said anything racial to Mixon? I mean I have had homeless people accuse me of calling them the dreaded word because I wouldn't give them a dollar.

I tell you. I would never be a bystander in a public railroading of a woman like that. WHo0le room of men should be ashamed in said situation(mixon not bus)

I just feel like too many men are carrying this "yeah who cares equal rights" mentality into male on female violence.

Its never "ok" and I don't know why that morality has escaped us. If a woman is acting out or being violent, you ditch her,. You move away, you exclude her and outcast her from your life. You don't use your naturally denser muscular frame to attempt to raze her from the planet in one swooping blow. Its bull****.

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

"white woman tears"?

really man? She had fractures in her face from a world class athlete trying to take her head off.

I don't give a damn what she may have said to him. HE is a coward and a punk.

As for using racial leverage, do we have any proof she said anything racial to Mixon? I mean I have had homeless people accuse me of calling them the dreaded word because I wouldn't give them a dollar.

If she called Joe Mixon a racial slur, then I do not feel sorry for her.

That is not a defense of Mixon either.

6 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

If she called Joe Mixon a racial slur, then I do not feel sorry for her.

That is not a defense of Mixon either.

I see. you are not defending what he did, but you aren't concerned she was hurt IF she said a racial slur.

To each their own. However, If a black woman called an athletic white boy a (enter any of the meanest **** she could have possibly said, racial or otherwise) and shoved him and he steam rolled her....I would still be angry at him and feel horrible for her. I just don't understand hatred towards other races like some.

wrong is wrong is wrong no matter what color. 

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I tell you. I would never be a bystander in a public railroading of a woman like that. WHo0le room of men should be ashamed in said situation(mixon not bus)

I just feel like too many men are carrying this "yeah who cares equal rights" mentality into male on female violence.

Its never "ok" and I don't know why that morality has escaped us. If a woman is acting out or being violent, you ditch her,. You move away, you exclude her and outcast her from your life. You don't use your naturally denser muscular frame to attempt to raze her from the planet in one swooping blow. Its bull****.

There's 3 types of people I excuse. Babies, little kids and people who don't know any better. Being a women doesn't give you a pass to insult or hit anyone.

2 minutes ago, DM72 said:

There's 3 types of people I excuse. Babies, little kids and people who don't know any better. Being a women doesn't give you a pass to insult or hit anyone.

Right, excusing someone and physically destroying someone are different things. 

23 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Right, excusing someone and physically destroying someone are different things. 

You're well within your rights to defend yourself from a physical attack. I don't give a **** if it is a man or a woman. I've done mixed martial arts for years and I know for a fact that there are plenty of women out there who are more than capable of doing some serious harm. The "you never hit a woman no matter what" stuff is complete nonsense. The biggest issue in those situations is using only the amount of force necessary to stop the attacker and/or get away. The Mixon thing was a completely unnecessary amount of force.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

You're well within your rights to defend yourself from a physical attack. I don't give a **** if it is a man or a woman. I've done mixed martial arts for years and I know for a fact that there are plenty of women out there who are more than capable of doing some serious harm. The "you never hit a woman no matter what" stuff is complete nonsense. The biggest issue in those situations is using only the amount of force necessary to stop the attacker and/or get away. The Mixon thing was a completely unnecessary amount of force.

Defensive and offensive personal protection varies in each situation, you made that point and I agree. I just don't think close fist strikes have ANY place when it comes to men defending from women. I think most MMA experts would laugh or be angered by any man thinking he needs to throw haymakers at a 115 pound girl to "defend himself".

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Defensive and offensive personal protection varies in each situation, you made that point and I agree. I just don't think close fist strikes have ANY place when it comes to men defending from women. I think most MMA experts would laugh or be angered by any man thinking he needs to throw haymakers at a 115 pound girl to "defend himself".

I agree...the only time I would be going for a knockout blow or something that may do serious lasting damage in that situation is if the woman in question was coming at me with a potentially deadly weapon and intent (a knife for example). At that point all bets are off.

Just now, mistertim said:

I agree...the only time I would be going for a knockout blow or something that may do serious lasting damage in that situation is if the woman in question was coming at me with a potentially deadly weapon and intent (a knife for example). At that point all bets are off.

Hahaha true.

19 minutes ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Just so you know, MMA has a domestic violence problem.

4 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Just so you know, MMA has a domestic violence problem.

But it doesn't condone it.

I get what your saying but i'm also not pretending all MMA dudes are "good guys", I reckon it takes a certain kind of someone to want to hurt people professionally.

Domestic violence is an age old problem that discriminates no culture, its just an issue that happens and is being taken more seriously with time(which is good!). Sometimes what gets labeled as "domestic violence" is sometimes overblown, but its only to prevent future issues usually. As most cases are recurring.

5 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I see. you are not defending what he did, but you aren't concerned she was hurt IF she said a racial slur.

To each their own. However, If a black woman called an athletic white boy a (enter any of the meanest **** she could have possibly said, racial or otherwise) and shoved him and he steam rolled her....I would still be angry at him and feel horrible for her. I just don't understand hatred towards other races like some.

wrong is wrong is wrong no matter what color. 

There is no slur for a white person that comes close to having the effect or history behind it as the N-word so while it's nice to say words = words = just as bad, it's a load of nonsense. That doesn't mean we should condone legitimate racism against anyone just because they are the majority, but let's be honest with ourselves.

And sorry, women don't get to hide behind that card when throwing our slurs like this video depicted. Like it's really one of the only times they can't - 99.9% of the time it is unacceptable to hit a woman unless it's a actual self defense. Two wrongs here by both people, but the Fighting Words doctrine exists for a reason.

1 hour ago, Sticksboi05 said:

There is no slur for a white person that comes close to having the effect or history behind it as the N-word so while it's nice to say words = words = just as bad, it's a load of nonsense. That doesn't mean we should condone legitimate racism against anyone just because they are the majority, but let's be honest with ourselves.

And sorry, women don't get to hide behind that card when throwing our slurs like this video depicted. Like it's really one of the only times they can't - 99.9% of the time it is unacceptable to hit a woman unless it's a actual self defense. Two wrongs here by both people, but the Fighting Words doctrine exists for a reason.

I was referencing the Joe Mixon situation mostly.

See now you are saying I believe women have the right to throw racial slurs around without consequence. You have that all wrong. The woman in the bus video is gross and wrong, I feel bad for her because of how nasty she is in general. However I don't condone that type of extreme violence against women(or children for that matter). 

The weight of of the word she used is well documented and I don't need a history lesson. You say because there is no word that carries that kind of weight there is no way a white man could be offended the same way racially by a black man/woman, I agree with this. I also agree with both parties being wrong in this video.

i didn't start with my defense of violence vs women until someone brought up how they didn't feel bad for girl that joe Mixon punched. Just bothered me. Then again I was raised with three sisters and have three daughters and a wife. Also a father that would have destroyed me if I payed hands on a female in an aggressive manner.

Archived