Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Honestly he hasn't said anything he didn't say before so I dont see why it would be now if you haven't already had that come to Jesus moment with yourself. Some of these people just like to see the world burn. Im being serious some people just want to see other people upset so this is more then ok for them. There are many that will be posting at some point today. 

It's the Dixie Chicks moment all over again.

It's one thing to squabble over political differences at home, but when you're meeting as the Head of State then nation comes first.

Trump put Trump first.

Nation was a distant third.

• Like 1

So I don't link to other boards on here often (mainly because the others are....radically.....different from ours in multiple ways), but I wanted to share this today as it is an extremely interesting look at these peoples mindsets. 

Please keep in mind that we caught someone on this forum posting from "outside the United States" and they never posted again. So its possible they are all from the same server as TWA. 

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/putin-again-denies-russian-interference-in-the-2016-u-s-election-trump-calls-probe-a-‘disaster-for.537534/

2 hours ago, bcl05 said:

This press conference is amazing.  Amazingly depressing and awful.  The US president is expressly taking the side of Russia over the US intelligence community.  I don't understand how anyone is on his side.  I really don't.  

It's simple. Trump is the path for the gop to keep power, so they Will back trump.

When it comes to the GOP, actions not words. They've lost the benefit of the doubt. Time and again, they criticize the President, but when push comes to shove they capitulate in submission. If they can't be a check on corruption can they at least be a check on treason?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bcl05 said:

This press conference is amazing.  Amazingly depressing and awful.  The US president is expressly taking the side of Russia over the US intelligence community.  I don't understand how anyone is on his side.  I really don't.  

as to the intelligence community.....is this assertion accurate?

yVceRI-w_bigger.jpgPaul Sperry @paulsperry_
FollowFollow @paulsperry_
More

A major American reporter @ Helsinki presser just stood up & claimed "every" US intelligence agency has concluded Russia hacked the election. Good Lord, they cant even get basic facts right. 3 out of 17 agencies concluded that, & only 2 had high confidence.Get your facts straight

8:55 AM - 16 Jul 2018

I'm good with impeaching him either way. :kickcan:

4 minutes ago, twa said:

as to the intelligence community.....is this assertion accurate?

I'm good with impeaching him either way. :kickcan:

FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI is good enough for me. Most people would be hard pressed to name any of the others.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/06/17-intelligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/

Mark Warner will run for President in 2020 for Democrats. Centrist, business friendly. Current Senator, running for re-election this year. Past Governor of Virginia. He will beat that Nazi stooge Corey Stewart. Ranking Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee.

• Like 1