Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mark Warner will run for President in 2020 for Democrats. Centrist, business friendly. Current Senator, running for re-election this year. Past Governor of Virginia. He will beat that Nazi stooge Corey Stewart. Ranking Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee.

never had much charisma in the past, but he always seemed like he was building a portfolio that reads like an eventual presidential run.

Stewart's running against Kaine though

41 minutes ago, Burgold said:

When it comes to the GOP, actions not words. They've lost the benefit of the doubt. Time and again, they criticize the President, but when push comes to shove they capitulate in submission. If they can't be a check on corruption can they at least be a check on treason?

Facts

I don’t care one bit about what they say.

i care about what they have done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Now do Trump.

Dat NRA/Russian money though. 2016 elections: 30+ mil for Trump/anti-Clinton and 5.9 mil + to GOP reps. Ryan's at the top of that list. $106,000 went to Dem reps. 

Here's a writeup MotherJones did on Butina

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/trump-russia-nra-connection-maria-butina-alexander-torshin-guns/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mark Warner will run for President in 2020 for Democrats. Centrist, business friendly. Current Senator, running for re-election this year. Past Governor of Virginia. He will beat that Nazi stooge Corey Stewart. Ranking Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee.

Stewart is running against Kaine.  But yes, I’d vote for Warner in a heartbeat.

I think this investigation may end up going on for multiple more years even after Trump and some in his family have been indicted. Is there an over/under on the number of indictments this investigation will yield?

We are going to have to get rid of both as Pence is also Team Treason.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I think this investigation may end up going on for multiple more years even after Trump and some in his family have been indicted. Is there an over/under on the number of indictments this investigation will yield?

Venona Project went on for 37 years. I imagine this could reach that because there are so many players. Trump may not be the biggest dope in this.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

Butina indictment will sail over most but it shouldn't.  She played a large role in backchanneling of funds through NRA.  She is a vital person in that part of the Russian interference case, and really you can't make that case without her.

Which likely means we're one step from major indictments of US citizens tied to the NRA.

Just like how Stone, Mast, and Stranahan were put on notkce by Friday's indictments, today puts the NRA on notice.

We are no longer several degrees of separation away.

Kevin Bacon is behind you, right now.

• Like 4

Really really REALLY important on Butina.

It sounds like she's in custody.

That's YUGE.

Unlike the 25 russians who can just never leave Russia and be safe under Putin's wings, she is in the US' custody.  And that means the information in her head is that much easier to snag.

You know the old joke response "But her emails!" we sometimes use here.  Trump actually used "But her emails!" on the world stage in direct response to "Who do you believe, Putin or U.S. intelligence?" and "Will you denounce Russia's interference?"

In others words, one big joke.  This man-child is one big joke.  This pathological liar is one big joke. This disgraceful human being is one big joke. This anti-America mother****er is one big joke.

And the joke's on us.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1