Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Hey **** defending the Constitution part of the Oath of Office am I right.

7 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

This **** is like surreal...... This is the president of the United States.... Wow

Not only the President, did you check out that Issa interview? I mean...we're ****ed, we're totally ****ed. 100% guarantee the rest of the GOP follows suit, sans Jeff "I'll use my pulpit to condemn but still vote your policies" Flake and the usually few suspects. This is really incredible. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Remember when it was the whackjobs and the Leftist extremists that used the word treason to describe Trump.

Yeah, you mean last week? We go three days without a brand new scandal and people are in here with “the left is worse and it’s not even close.”

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Hey Joe Walsh, he said the same stuff he’s been saying over and over and over again for two years.

Go easy, he's finally come around. He may be a nut, but he's dropping Trump completely now.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, you mean last week? We go three days without a brand new scandal and people are in here with “the left is worse and it’s not even close.”

maybe I should have said "remember when it was JUST the whackjobs"

Tea Party gut tottin’ Conservatives are now calling Trump a traitor.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

maybe I should have said "remember when it was JUST the whackjobs"

Oh, I thought you were referencing that window in between treasonous scandals where folks were on here saying how the left has jumped the shark and how they are way worse than the GOP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh, I thought you were referencing that window in between treasonous scandals where folks were on here saying how the left has jumped the shark and how they are way worse than the GOP.

No no, just hearing the likes of Brennan and Walsh now calling Trump a traitor is a bit shocking to me. It shows that the resistance to Trump is spreading across party lines.

Please god let today mark the highwater of this disgrace!

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

No no, just hearing the likes of Brennan and Walsh now calling Trump a traitor is a bit shocking to me. It shows that the resistance to Trump is spreading across party lines.

Please god let today mark the highwater of this disgrace!

Don’t get your hopes up.

17 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Hey Joe Walsh, he said the same stuff he’s been saying over and over and over again for two years.

He wants to become less embarrassed by the Cohen interview....  this has nothing to do with trump.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Thanks 1

Go back and watch that clip of him saying that he believes Putin. Dont listen to his words but look at his body language. Compare it to how he normally speaks. 

Hes not only scared of Putin, but subservient. Body language says alot as you all know. Trump in particular takes great care to make himself seem bigger than he is....waving his arms, standing up so straight that it almost seems cartoonish, loud brash voice and words. In particular, that part when he calls Putin strong or powerful...he shrinks. For real watch him. Hes scared. 

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

He wants to become less embarrassed by the Cohen interview....  this has nothing to do with trump.

Agree. 

• Like 1

Just now, bearrock said:

Why isn't this a deal breaker to everyone?

Honestly he hasn't said anything he didn't say before so I dont see why it would be now if you haven't already had that come to Jesus moment with yourself. Some of these people just like to see the world burn. Im being serious some people just want to see other people upset so this is more then ok for them. There are many that will be posting at some point today. 

• Sad 1