Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

59 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

As long as it's not Hillary, they don't care.  They don't care, as long as they get their right wing judges confirmed.  Their tax cuts passed, etc..

I guarantee you, they are glad that Russia help elect Trump and the GOP.  As matter of fact, I'm sure they are working with the Russians to ensure that the GOP wins in 2018 and beyond and Trump wins in 2020.  It's not just Trump that will be colluding with the Russians but the entire GOP.

Think I saw a poll, think it was shortly after Trump took office. 

A majority of Republicans now have a positive opinion of Russia. 

Thier intelectual reaction to the news that they just elected a guy who Russia wants, was to mentally move Russia from the "enemy" list to the "ally" list. 

Seems to have become a conditioned reaction among Republicans. When confronted be evidence that you've done something bad, simply announce that reality is something else. 

Edited by Larry
  • Thanks 1

Clinton called it right in the debates when she called out Trump on Russia. Remember she had the highest level of security clearance as Secretary of State and knows a lot about Trump. 

I'm sure that Russians infiltrated the voting systems of the four states that threw the election to Trump Electoral College wise, with the help of traitorous U.S.citizens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm sure that Russians infiltrated the voting systems of the four states that threw the election to Trump Electoral College wise, with the help of traitorous U.S.citizens.

You would think they would have mentioned it then.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The Russians are going to change actual votes unless we do something about this.

Who is we?

We have a midterm election in four months, you think anything is going to be done by then?

The Senate JUST got around to finally saying that the Russians were trying to influence the election for Trump, the House still hasn’t agreed to that, and Trump well...he’s sitting down one on one with Putin with no other government officials, are they even allowing translators? Not sure about Putin’s English competency.

So yeah, who is we?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

You would think they would have mentioned it then.

Yeah, then you could say that you really didn’t vote for Trump but it was the Russians changed your vote!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i don't know about anyone else, but i don't much have faith in the current system or th current admin and majority to do or have done anything to stop tampering and interference in our election.

In fact, i much more believe that they are actively working to rig it, and whoever helps them is their friend, no matter how nefarious.

Ring ring!
"Say Vlad, we've got a great idea. How about you interfere and disrupt our election, take blame for which we will do nothing except obstruct the investigation, and we will solidify power and continue like nothing happened and tell everyone that in fact the democrats did it, and you are the best guys ever. Great guy,, how about we say that?. ok? want us to throw KGB in there? KGB and Great guy in the same sentence. 

no, it isn't too much.. these dip****s will swallow anything.

k, bye!

**** these ****ers. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Who is we?

We have a midterm election in four months, you think anything is going to be done by then?

The Senate JUST got around to finally saying that the Russians were trying to influence the election for Trump, the House still hasn’t agreed to that, and Trump well...he’s sitting down one on one with Putin with no other government officials, are they even allowing translators? Not sure about Putin’s English competency.

So yeah, who is we?

America and the agencies that republicans are trying to discredit.

Hopefully the midterm elections don’t get too heavily effected by Russian meddling and people actually turn out.  And they haven’t actually tampered with our mechanisms to count votes.

I will have hope if the house flips.  If the house flips we will see a 180 in how these investigations are handled.  If the house flips then we might get justice.

Of course the Russians know what’s at stake, maybe moreso than the average moderate voter.

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

100% dude is an illegitimate president. Assuming I survive this, I will be living through one of the craziest times in American history. It's kind of wild to think about 

I don't think we survive. I  really don't want to. 

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Roger Stone? No ****ing way. It’s so crazy how yesterday we learned all this stuff that we already knew over a year ago.

FAKE NEWS

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Oh, the same ones run, directed and funded by the slut sitting down with Putin one on one with no accountability?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh, the same ones run, directed and funded by the slut sitting down with Putin one on one with no accountability?

Well the are part of the executive, but should be independent of the White House, and are funded by taxpayers like you and me.  Even if they are mostly republican, they seem to be slowly piecing everything together.

I wish it would happen faster too, but considering that republicans control everything right now, I’ll settle for small victories and mounting evidence.

10 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Hopefully the midterm elections don’t get too heavily effected by Russian meddling and people actually turn out.  And they haven’t actually tampered with our mechanisms to count votes.

I will have hope if the house flips.  If the house flips we will see a 180 in how these investigations are handled.  If the house flips then we might get justice.

Of course the Russians know what’s at stake, maybe moreso than the average moderate voter.

It will be........interesting........to see how the country handles it if the exit polls and the actual vote results are vastly different. Especially if it ends up with the GOP staying in power and not investigating how that happened. 

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It will be........interesting........to see how the country handles it if the exit polls and the actual vote results are vastly different. Especially if it ends up with the GOP staying in power and not investigating how that happened. 

I know, from your posting history here, that you and your wife are ready for a break down of society.  I’m not.  I have some MRE’s and prepper stuff that was given to me by my conspiracy theory buying, right wing, prepping, boss.

I have no guns.  I swore, after seeing kids upon kids getting murdered, that I wouldn’t buy guns with two young boys in my house.  I’m starting to think I need some guns.  I’m very conflicted.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I know, from your posting history here, that you and your wife are ready for a break down of society.  I’m not.  I have some MRE’s and prepper stuff that was given to me by my conspiracy theory buying, right wing, prepping, boss.

I have no guns.  I swore, after seeing kids upon kids getting murdered, that I wouldn’t buy guns with two young boys in my house.  I’m starting to think I need some guns.  I’m very conflicted.

I wouldn't go as far as saying we are ready for it, more just not surprised if it were to happen.  We have talked about it some.  We have guns and ammo because it is a hobby.  Any other "prepper" stuff we have is really just a well stocked hurricane kit because of living in Florida. Though I have started wondering if we should be more prepared.  The more I see, the more I suspect this will all end badly/bloody.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I'm right where you are, stocking up on stuff. Cautious, aware.  

A gun. Not "some guns". Children and whatnot. ✌

The push to oust Rod is going to be as hard as ever.

Mueller didn't drop that nugget about a US Congressman for nothing.

Brian Mast is probably getting indicted next round.

Even if the indictment doesn't tie him to the party at large and implicate them in illegal conduct, it certainly looks bad to have headlines of "Republican Congressman Indicted for Colluding with Russians."

Imagine the Abramoff scandal, but add in the "foreign enemies" factor.  We're seeing swings of +8 to +20 in the direction of the Dems throughout the country.  If GOP congressmen start getting hit, that's gonna get worse.

So they need Rod out and someone in who can limit the scope of the investigation and protect them and the President.

This is an important point now.

Assuming Brian Mast is the Congressman, and all indications suggest he is, he is now the canary in the coal mine to determine if the investigation is being impeded.

It was Flynn originally, and then we sort of didn't have one because we weren't sure which path Mueller was taking.  Kushner?  Don Jr?  Already got Manafort, so not him.

But now we have a clear next man up.

How many lawyers has Brian Mast called in the past 16 hours?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Outside of the five people who plead guilty?

I was referring to for Russian collusion ect, not the sideshow.

you of all people should know getting a guilty plea is easy enough if ya try.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thats when it will get scary bro

• Sad 1