Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Just wondering - Is it Obama's and Hillary's fault that the entire GOP is still actively, openly, working to obstruct justice over the matter of the Russian government aiding the Republican Party?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So we know that Russia actively interfered in our 2016 election to benefit Trump. Trump encouraged them to do so during the campaign. Trump was briefed on this interference but has publicly cast doubt on it ever since. Trump fired the head of the FBI because he didn't like the investigation into this.

Anyone who believes the constant drip drip drip of Wikileaks has no affect on the election is delusional. I understand that the idea our election was tipped by this is disturbing, but seriously, given the margin he won by I'd say it's almost certain Russia got Trump elected. And the way he acts suggests he understands this too.

add: Yeah, that July 27 coincidence is a stain on Trump's legacy, regardless of whether he meant it or not.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

So we know that Russia actively interfered in our 2016 election to benefit Trump. Trump encouraged them to do so during the campaign. Trump was briefed on this interference but has publicly cast doubt on it ever since. Trump fired the head of the FBI because he didn't like the investigation into this.

Anyone who believes the constant drip drip drip of Wikileaks has no affect on the election is delusional. I understand that the idea our election was tipped by this is disturbing, but seriously, given the margin he won by I'd say it's almost certain Russia got Trump elected. And the way he acts suggests he understands this too.

Pretty good summary right here.   

• Like 2

So we got the social media part a while ago.

Today we got the hacking part.

That still leaves Papadapolous, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, and Manafort to tell their stories. My guess is Cohen talks money laundering and the rest ties to the campaign.

Don't ever change Fox News

https://mobile.twitter.com/BGrueskin/status/1017898154182791168

Edited by RedskinsFan44

So basically it's believed that the unnamed Americans in the indictments are:

- Roger Stone

- Representative Brian Mast (R), Florida

- and speculation is that the journalist was Lee Stranahan, formerly of Breitbart, currently of Sputnik.

And it looks like Stranahan is running:

There's about a 50% chance he's being/been arrested at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

There's about a 50% chance he's being/been arrested at this point.

That does seem to be the calling card of this investigation. Papadopoulos and Nader both picked up at the airport. If I did some sketchy Russia related stuff, I'd probably be catching boats instead.

53 minutes ago, MartinC said:

People need to start asking themselves are they supporters of the United States of America or Donald Trump. Because it’s getting increasingly difficult to be both. Impossible in fact.

We should start asking people that

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MartinC said:

People need to start asking themselves are they supporters of the United States of America or Donald Trump. Because it’s getting increasingly difficult to be both. Impossible in fact.

As long as it's not Hillary, they don't care.  They don't care, as long as they get their right wing judges confirmed.  Their tax cuts passed, etc..

I guarantee you, they are glad that Russia help elect Trump and the GOP.  As matter of fact, I'm sure they are working with the Russians to ensure that the GOP wins in 2018 and beyond and Trump wins in 2020.  It's not just Trump that will be colluding with the Russians but the entire GOP.

• Like 1