Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

24 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Outside of the five people who plead guilty?

Oh come on now, they only pled guilty because Mueller was threatening their families, those people are patriots.

The GOP, for a group that investigated the Clintons for 30 years with nothing to show for it other than a stained dress, they sure do have a limited tolerance for investigations when it’s their boy in the White House, especially when that investigation has already produced half a dozen guilty pleas, another half dozen cooperating witnesses, one guy already in jail for his crimes AND witness tampering, and has produced a couple dozen indictments and is showing evidence that Trump advisors (Stone) and Congressmen are involved!

But damn straight, I agree with @twa I can’t wait for the trials, I especially want to see if Trump’s skin tone really does class with his prison orange jumpsuit!

Your law and order party....

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2

Pfft, that's what Walsh does. He wants attention. So, he tries to get everyone upset with him. "Who's side are you on?". When the Right and Left ignore him, he tries to piss them both off so he can claim he's open minded. He's not.

I do enjoy how he calls everyone snowflakes, then demands a boycott of Showtime when Sasha Baron Cohen tricked him like Palin.

He knows WHY there is condemnation from Trump. Because why would you blast people who were actively supporting you? So, he goes after the Witch Hunt again....which has caught a bunch of witches already. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I have no guns.  I swore, after seeing kids upon kids getting murdered, that I wouldn’t buy guns with two young boys in my house.  I’m starting to think I need some guns.  I’m very conflicted.

You don’t need no friggin guns. You got a Costco card? You’re good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

FREAKING JOE WALSH!!!

My gawd Joe Walsh can criticize Trump but @twa still can’t find the nerve.

I mean, he’s spent the last two weeks defending a policy that is going to create orphans because he cares so much about the law in one thread and then ****s all over the law on a daily basis in another. But, we already knew that was coming. Anybody who pays attention knows you’re going to be getting commentary based on no guiding principles other than blind loyalty to the GOP... just the way they like it.

• Thanks 3

Big point at end of this @lawfareblog post on Russia Indictment

Indictment shows hacking—CFAA violations—long past time Russians made contacts with campaign, told campaign had some emails, etc.

So … did Trump associates encourage/abet the later hacking?https://www.lawfareblog.com/russia-indictment-20-what-make-muellers-hacking-indictment 

What is big about it since they have been hacking us for ages?

2 minutes ago, twa said:

Is that a serious question?  If so, the big deal is not so much the hacking, it’s (as the blog mentions) the hacking occurring as campaign officials were in contact with the hackers.  

BTW, the hacking is also quite serious considering they’ve gotten into and (did?  may have?) adjusted voter rolls.  A bit different than past hacks involving identity theft, stolen info etc.

7 minutes ago, twa said:

It's really about the way they weaponized it in the election, feed it to Assange, have him release stuff daily instead of all at once so Hannity can feed your rage on a continuing  basis.

58 minutes ago, twa said:

I was referring to for Russian collusion ect, not the sideshow.

you of all people should know getting a guilty plea is easy enough if ya try.

That last part was a complete dick move. 

You're supposed to be better, remember? ?

Just now, Springfield said:

Russia is actively involved in cyber warfare against the US and some people are like “no they’re not”.

It’s no less treasonous than when the Rosenbergs delivered the ABomb to the Soviets. 

We executed the Rosenbergs. We re-elect these Republican congressmen. 

• Like 2