Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

The fact that Russia had such long term plans do do this and the fact our I.C. didn't find anything until the leadup to the election surprises me.

Didnt find anything?  Or didn't find anything worth going public over?

I certainly hope that the decision to reveal that we knew that Russia was behind this, and on a matter which is so thoroughly partisan political, was not made lightly at all. That their job is to know all, and to tell nothing, unless there's a very good reason. 

WASHINGTON — The White House has rebuffed concerns among American intelligence and law enforcement officials and ordered that more lawmakers be given access to classified information about an informant the F.B.I. used in 2016 to investigate possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to two American officials with knowledge of the decision.

Both the director of national intelligence and the director of the F.B.I. tried to keep the classified documents tightly restricted, fearing that a broader dissemination of operational reports and other sensitive material could lead to more leaks of detailed information about the role of the confidential F.B.I. informant.

Some American officials believe, in fact, the reason the White House made the decision was to provide political ammunition to President Trump’s Republican allies who have argued — without any evidence — that the F.B.I. investigation was opened in July 2016 as an effort to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president.

The F.B.I. files about the informant will now be available to all members of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees, instead of to just a group of congressional leaders known as the Gang of Eight. It is unclear whether Mr. Trump or a lower-level White House official authorized the move.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

And I wanna ****in choke Karen Handel.  Talk about hubris & someone enjoying themselves...?

I feel like it's completely lost on her that she says these things while supporting Trump. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Didnt find anything?  Or didn't find anything worth going public over?

I certainly hope that the decision to reveal that we knew that Russia was behind this, and on a matter which is so thoroughly partisan political, was not made lightly at all. That their job is to know all, and to tell nothing, unless there's a very good reason. 

I suppose going public. It seems there's so much here, but I assume it just takes so much time to verify the chatter. Couple that with Mitch not wanting to sign off on President Obama's willingness to acknowledge Russian meddling complicated matters. I'm just surprised there wasn't more revealed prior to September of 2016 because it seems this had to be years in the making. 

Finally, a Fox exclusive interview with the president's handler. He gets airtime to spread his coordinated message that he's dictated, straight into to America's doltiest dolts' ears en masse. I'm guessing he'll try to amplify the message for the need to improve US-RU relations, point out his dedication to fighting the scourge of fake news worldwide, and his support for investigating the FBI for having the gall to investigate Russia+hmmm, ...who helped Russia(?), and their coordinated attack on  democracy. 

Edited by SoulSkin

That hearing was an embarrassment and a disgrace.

The GOP is treasonous. And don't give me any of that "Oooooh, the left is losing it!!!" **** that I've been seeing on here lately. First, I'm not part of the left. Second, what else am I supposed to call it? How many of the top intelligence experts do we need to hear say it? Russia attacked our country. Many people from Trump's campaign were involved with Russia and a whole lot of other shady ****. There has been a coordinated effort from the GOP to obstruct the investigation with a campaign of lies and idiotic conspiracy theories that are effortlessly swatted down in every instance whenever they are unable to keep us from hearing from the top men and women in that field. Every day they tell Americans that the free press is their enemy and that the FBI is not to be trusted.

**** these mother****ers.

Now I'm going to go pop into the other thread where some our resident pawns defend the monstrous policy of unnecessarily taking children from their parents because their party's idiot base will let them get away with treason, pedophilia, and making super rich people a little more rich at the expense of everyone else as long as they get to see some brown people suffer.

The GOP is the ****ing worst. Sometimes I just can't believe how many people are so brainless and/or unprincipled to still support this garbage.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5