Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I think he was in DC last night, tbf.

Maybe, but TASS had delegation returning today, the 5th.  He could have left early but I haven't seen anything about that besides speculation that that's how he made it back so fast.

If anyone knows where we can get info on flights congressmen are taking and when, let us know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I think he was in DC last night, tbf.

Maybe, and it might just be the deep cynic in me, but that pic looks photoshopped. There's something incongruous about the way they are lighted against that background. It looks like a cut out to me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Maybe, and it might just be the deep cynic in me, but that pic looks photoshopped. There's something incongruous about the way they are lighted against that background. It looks like a cut out to me.

Flash photography is my guess.

Add: Doesn't mean it was last night, seems not very crowded for the 4th.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

19 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Like RedskinsFan44 said. Flash. It illuminated,(slightly),some folks in the background as well.  

17 hours ago, Burgold said:

Take back what I said.

its an old photo, he was in Russia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

JEBUS FLIP-FLOP It's like if LBJ consulted Auric Goldfinger on Fort Knox security.

Trump is so so soooo easily manipulated and Putin is playing him like a violin. Right now I'd say there's a 90% chance that Trump comes out of his summit with Putin and announces unilaterally that we're dropping all sanctions and accepting the annexation of Crimea. And of course also (again) accepting the word of Putin over our own intelligence services that Russia didn't interfere in 2016. 

Trump is 100% a direct threat to our national security. 

• Sad 2